US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

I assume more turned out for Sleepy Joe than the Don four years ago? Or are they blaming it on China

Did a mother and father not place the child up for adoption in most instances? :woozy_face:

More voted for joe this time anyway

Perhaps, but sure Iā€™m sure you can grasp the notion that not all couples are the sameā€¦and weā€™ve already established that were talking about stable secure couples etc

As long as the child grows up in a loving environment and is given the opportunity to flourish thatā€™s what matters I supposeā€¦ Do you leave them to rot because you canā€™t find a mixed sex couple for the child?

2 Likes

Plenty of stable secure same sex couples in fairness

2 Likes

Youā€™re avoiding the issue and being melodramatic. I was asking if all things were equal as far as stability etc would the obvious choice not be to place the child with a mixed sex couple

Ffs fagan. Weā€™ve already established that the gay lads are stable. Thatā€™s not problem

Zionazism. Will Biden confront this? Nope!

1 Like

Iā€™m not being any kind of dramatic. As long as the child ends up in a safe environment where it can flourish then thatā€™s all that really matters. After that I donā€™t have much of an opinion.

1 Like

Well if youā€™re not man enough to state your opinion why dont you fuck off put of it, instead of jumping into what you thought was a nice simple woke virtue signalling opportunity

Iā€™ve given my opinionā€¦ Itā€™s just not the opinion you want or can sink your teeth into. Iā€™m glad I gave you the opportunity to throw out the staple ā€˜wokeā€™ jibe tho. I bet you feel good after that?

1 Like

You thought you were going to wade in with a bit of woke virtue signalling. I bet you thought it would make you feel good.
I was merely making the point that, all things being equal of course adoption agencies should place the child with a mixed sex couple. I appreciate that there are people who would sexual politics, ideology etc ahead of sensible practical decisions about child welfare. Youā€™d hope those people wouldnā€™t have much involvement with important decisions

Schrƶdingerā€™s president

I merely asked you a question, to clarify what you meant by the childā€™s needs. You then put a series of questions back to meā€¦ I didnā€™t wade in with any opinion nor did I dismiss yoursā€¦ but the lad advocating for a child to go to a stable home wasnā€™t long descending to name calling and anger when he didnā€™t get his way, go figure .

President Biden is approaching the White House :clap: :clap:

I think you lost the high moral ground when you put ideology ahead of children. You also tried a few emotional tricks involving leaving children to rot and insinuating that children were abandoned by mixed sex couples. Then you claim not to have an opinion on the question. Classic virtue signalling.

Still going strong after all these hours, foot perfect and word perfect all day long with one of the greatest speeches of all time thrown in for good measure.
The TFK age-ist society gone very quiet cc @balbec @anon67715551