US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Marching into the White House. Gonna get shit done.

I don’t have any ideology… You’re dying for me to have an ideology that you can then dismiss… I didn’t get involved exactly for that reason, you are itching to show how superior your opinion is… It’s so transparent , you’re absolutely steaming here.

Is that yer man Barry from Eastenders singing there?

But shur cnn, abc, nbc and every other international outlet said the same for four years previous blaming Russia

He was a regular on the lyrics board

Its probably the first time you’ve had to think about the consequences of having adopted your opinions

I feel sorry for him having to stand at that age to beat Trump. It doesn’t say much for the Democrats.

1 Like

Who knew Barry from EastEnders had such a set of lungs on him. Fair play Bar

1 Like

Janine could have made a fortune out of him but no, she couldn’t wait the cunt

Hell go down in history for beating trump. It was probably one of the most important electoral wins ever. Who’s to say anyone else could have done it.
The fact trump actually didn’t turn up today is just fantastic when you think about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Any sign of the Trump crowd overthrowing the Government today?

I’m very disappointed. I had toffee popcorn and everything bought for myself. I’m in the hotel room here feeling very let down

It is.

He was singing anti Neil Lennon songs in a Rangers bar last week. What a versatile talent

He led the Demacrats to the clean sweep, he is possibly the greatest politican and statesman of all time. Life begins at 70

1 Like

He goes wherever the songs take him I guess. Glasgow one week. Capitol Hill the next.

1 Like

Fair play for your commitment to whichever or whatever does it for you.
To be factually accurate and for the record, Sleepy Joe had a few verbal blips in the segment of the inauguration process that I watched. It would have appeared churlish of me to highlight these minor hiccups but it was yourself brought it up.

TFK Age-ist society out in force tonight I see

In other news :clap: :clap:

1 Like

It’s a very busy day for everyone involved.