US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Biden seems to be far better at delivering for the ordinary person on the ground than his corrupt, culture wars obsessed far right predecessor.

1 Like

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges.

2 Likes

Kenosha will burn tonight.

Jesus

Murica.

This will drive the usual suspects mental. Based on the evidence the jury after three days came up with the just decision. The evidence from the drone video and testimony is clear that the mob chasing the lad were intent on killing him. The third lad he shot admitted on the stand he pointed a loaded gun at him.

He should however be charged with being a stupid cunt and illegally carrying a weapon.

1 Like

CNN are fuming here.

Well they have essentially been calling him a racist mass murderer for the past year. No mention of the character of the lads he shot of course.

They’ve a lad on now, a former NY prosecutor and trial attorney - “people will be surprised with this verdict, even though the facts for the prosecution were not favourable.” :man_shrugging:

1 Like

CNN now trying to start a riot. As Bill Maher recently said people on the left have lost their common sense. The obvious thing to them is that a 17 year old misguided young lad should have given up his life because a 36 year old who had spent 10 years in prison for raping multiple children wanted to kill him.

2 Likes

no different than last summer (2020) so

Pretty much sums up the racist shithole that America is.

eh no, one committed an actual crime while on supervised release and was found guilty by fair trial and the other was declared innocent despite a crooked prosecutor

how on earth do you drag racism into the mix?

You’d see more fairly run trials in Russia. And you’d get judges with less fealty to Putin than that sycophant has to Trump.

I was listening to the Today FM news there. The Presidential powers in the USA were exercised by a woman today for the first time when Joe Biden handed the reins to Kamala Harris as he was going under general anaesthetic for a colonoscopy. He has taken back the reins but he is reported to have enjoyed talking to his number 2

I got a gentle little laugh at that.

2 Likes

History makers. The USA is in safe hands here

1 Like

@Tierneevin1979 quick question, what time does the Tucker Carlson show start (Galway time)?

Do you not have Google? 8PM EST so 1AM Galway time I think.

Cheers, I have google I just dont trust it what with the pandemic and all

Tucker having a mare here