US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

You’d want your head examined to be a woman living in america right now

1 Like

Who will Trump saddle up beside at the starting line in 2024? It doesn’t seem likely to be either Biden or Harris so it’s anyone’s guess at this point who the Dems put forward.

A lot of innocent babies have been saved

3 Likes

It was the right thing to do, murdering democrats had to be stopped.

Something struck me tonight watching CNN the irony that all the people they showed in Washington protesting on the street about the overturning of the abortion rules were gays and lesbians with the rainbow flags and t-shirts, ironically the very people the legislation doesn’t directly have any bearing on whatsoever.

I suppose the irony of your own stupidity is entirely lost on you.

2 Likes

All the decision does is pass it back to the states to legislate individually for abortion. Don’t understand the fuss. It’s democracy in a much purer form.

The likes of whining Seattle and New York liberals will still be able to avail of it. The states who don’t want it like Alabama will follow the majority leaning of their own populace. Dunno how anyone has an issue with that.

4 Likes

But its the end of the world dont you know, i suppose Zelensky will have to make an address about it too

John Cornyn is a Republican US Senator from Texas. He wants officially sanctioned racial segregation in schools to return.

Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka , 347 U.S. 483 (1954),[1] was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the court ruled that U.S. state laws establishing racial segregation in public schools are unconstitutional, even if the segregated schools are otherwise equal in quality. The court’s decision partially overruled its 1896 decision Plessy v. Ferguson , declaring that the “separate but equal” notion was unconstitutional for American public schools and educational facilities.[note 1] It paved the way for integration and was a major victory of the civil rights movement,[3] and a model for many future impact litigation cases.[4]

What a dumb tweet to repost.

Take it up with Logan.

Hate to prove you wrong but i know very little about US constitutional law

Little by little, under his eye

They’ll take down tfk on the way

I’m hoping every non-christian teacher in the place starts leading their classes in all sorts of non-christian praying.

The extract above doesn’t say anything about leading a class in prayer. It refers to him praying in his own time.

First 5 minutes of each class to be regraded to ‘free time’.
See, where there’s a jesus there’s a way.