US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Just a statistic but Grover Cleveland is the only ever US President to regain the title.
I expect him to retain that honour for another few decades. Fuck Trumpā€¦.

Jo Bi is actually a way better president than Obama

The mentallers wonā€™t like this

1 Like

The moral of the story of US elections is that what Iā€™m not posting, the Democrats do well.

2018 I didnā€™t post from about September to December.
2020 I was banished from here never to return (although @Padraig_O_Gammon did slip through the net for a brief time around then).
2022 Iā€™m preoccupied with health shit so havenā€™t taken much notice of the election.

Notice to mods: If Iā€™m still around, ban me for a month between October 20th and November 20th, 2024.

8 Likes

This could push a few of the usual suspects over the edge

That is a terrible trump impression.

We need Alec back. He made a mistake, letā€™s all move on

He sounds like him but just doesnā€™t look like him.Baldwin was very good as him tbf.

Iā€™m 40 pages into the Executive Summary and it is quite the read :rofl:

Youā€™ve read 40 pages about a few pensioners strolling around a capitol building taking photos? You mug

1 Like

Is that what you and the usual suspects think it was?
Okey dokey :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No mate, it was a bloody insurrection, revolution with dead bodies everywhere, fires, untold destruction. Oh wait thats just the shit lib fantasy version of events that leads to lads like you reading forty pages of a document about a crap protest. Sure fire ahead if it keeps you going, cnn needs you

2 Likes

U mad, bro? You seem a little snowflakey about the whole thing. Why is that?

1 Like

Happy Christmas mate

1 Like

Cheers pal, many happy returns to you and yours.

2 Likes

McCarthy fails on his third attempt to get the Speaker gig. The Freedom Caucus covering themselves in glory again.

Also a shame that on the same day that Governor Baker is leaving office in Massachusetts. Heā€™d have been a superb candidate (and likely a shoe in if on the ballot vs. Biden) once upon a time.

Youā€™d wonder how long the Republicans can hold the party together.