US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Wouldn’t that make them Kennedy supporters?

1 Like

For clarity:

Trump supporters 2017; “Drain the swamp”

Former Trump supporters 2023; “Lets elect another Kennedy”

You come across as a bit of a woke moron. Prove me right. Who’s a bigger establishment yes man, RFK or Joe Biden?

You come across as a bit of a tin foil hat wearing idiot so I don’t think there’s much point proving anything to you

4 Likes

Gone running straight away. I knew I was right.

1 Like

Fair point
https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1672976378352869376?t=q77nbiUFkx9sKRzjkvO9vQ&s=19

How he sleeps at night is beyond me. Another seroquel please, Doc.

On a mattress provided by ratheon I’d say
fetchimage.jpeg

1 Like

Just when you thought sexytime with The Don couldn’t get any weirder/wilder

Chris Christie is a quiet American hero at the moment. If he can get himself on the debate stage it will be very interesting. He doesn’t have a hope but he can transform the next election.

He seems too sane from what little I’ve seen of him lately

Sure most Republican voters are products of incest.

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1677415456943095810?s=46&t=mqzTzgmAsmn_yRTvOWvmPg

1 Like

It doesn’t surprise me with Trump’s long detailed character, that he would stoop low enough to relentlessly target a child of the president to try and win an election. This is a family member, who is not involved in politics, at least currently. The laptop saga stinks of repeating a lie long enough, that idiots with low rational capabilities will start to believe it to be the truth, much akin to the stolen election claim. Now, a child borne to this individual is being dragged into the campaign to vilify him further. This son is a drug addict, and I can empathise having spent 18yrs in active drug addiction myself. He witnessed his mother and sister die in a car crash as a young child and his brother years later succumbs to brain cancer, well before his time. I don’t believe Joe Biden is a strong candidate, but he appears to be the only figure in the Democratic party who could get enough votes to take on Trump. I feel that if Trump gets nominated by the Republicans and he fails to win the election that his own party will find a way to make sure he doesn’t run again.

4 Likes

AOC is a great bit of stuff

It’d be hilarious to see Trump run for a fourth straight go as an 82 year old in 2028 and slump to a third straight shellacking and fourth straight popular vote defeat. I don’t think anything would better sum up the pathetic state of American conservatism than that.

Hilarious, yes. However, it’s the collective mental state of the growing herd of shrieking hyenas that follow him that I would be worried about when he eventually steps or gets forced, aside.

Tens of millions of headcases with a similar mindset to the Silver Plains Band in Moyarget.

With guns.

1 Like

Sign her up