US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

@Tierneevin1979 started threatening violence on the night his president called for it

Whisht, the cops are coming out from behind the barrier…

1 Like

Would you be giving a team talk now from behind the barrier?

I’d be frothin at the mouth at the thought of drawing the baton

When I take over ireland I will disband nphet, bank holiday after AIH Sunday and each citizen to get magic mushrooms like berties iodine tablets to chill the nation

The land that time forgot

Ok the Donie stuff on Twitter was funny for about 5 minutes but as usual the Oirish start over egging it

7 Likes

The MAGA crowd have a Martyr now

With respect @Tierneevin1979, you defended, if not Trump the individual, then the idea of Trump for years. Fellas were banned for even debating the issue. Perhaps ackowledging mistakes made in a helter skelet few years is a more reasoned approach right now than associating yourself with the hardman act from his goons today in Washington?

I only say this to you because you are a top top poster

9 Likes

Would ye ever bang it off the riot shield like the vikings?

Have the “rioters” shitting themselves

These monsters have made Si Harris use a BROKRN HEART emoji

1 Like

Remember when the cops in London “kettled” the protestors, trapped them between two lines of baton waving coppers and bate the shite out of them. You’d love to see something like that

2 Likes

Ah no, props to him to be fair. He has committed to the character far better than any of the coattailers who took it up after him.

Its gonna really kick off now

It’d be class there now alright if they started that and Donie there reporting on it

“They’re shtarting to flake their batons off the shields Wolf”

1 Like

He said he voted Democrat and who is TFK to doubt him

The Shickalony, Lansdowne Road, 1995 :clap:

1 Like

Crack skulls first. Ask questions later

1 Like

Jesus there’s a video of that night and one lad doesn’t know what to do with himself, he’s flaking everything in a 360 degree angle and you can actually see him getting confused as to who to leather the fuck out of next :laughing:

4 Likes