US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

that was a cracking speech

Unrale

A lot from North Carolinaā€¦ And still nothing from Michael Jordan.
Protesters wear Nike too.

Can Biden make it so Arnie can run in 2028? Heā€™d be wonderfully Bi Partisan youā€™d feel. Time for American to welcome in its immigrants properly.

Didnā€™t the Simpsonā€™s predict that?

Shur didnt they predict everything

The Rainier Wolfcastle depiction should now be considered problematic and go the way of Apu.

Did anybody bet that Pence would be he next POTUS? Surely he will be the shortest serving president 7 or 8 days?

Impeachment in itself doesnā€™t mean removal of the president as far as I understand - it would only be the first step. I think they might run out of time to have him thrown out before January 20th. Betfair settled the next president market in favour of Biden, not sure what happens if Pence gets in for a day or two, tough shit to those punters Iā€™d say.

The Trump Betfair telegram group would lose their minds if Pence was the next president

Donā€™t think they expected this shit. I can see trump standing down if pence agrees to pardon him

This pardon business. Can he be pardoned for a crime he hasnā€™t been convicted of yet? Doesnā€™t appear to be any logic to that.

Nobody really knows for sure - it was done for Nixon and not challenged. It only covers federal crimes so Trump would still be exposed.

1 Like

Can Trump pardon those protestors that have been arrested?

Yes

Thatā€™d be some top tier wummin if did.

Go for it the Big D!

He doesnt give one solid shite about them. He wont waste it on them.

Using them for his own purposes is hardly a stretch

Not sure heā€™d want what else is no doubt in their lockers