US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Ireland mate.

How many people have turned down a Congressional Medal of Freedom?

This is a great discussion about addiction. It’s probably not a take on it that most people have considered, but it’s compelling and positive. Imagine that.

2 Likes

One of the rioters at the Capitol Buildings was a BLM activist that Anderson Cooper previously promoted on CNN.

Much like TFK, you love to see a man able to change his world views when it suits his agenda.

Anderson has to go.

Recreational rioter.

Slightly different tack on John Earle

1 Like

He was on a stag. Anything could have happened

1 Like

Who owns the fact checkers?

Crossed my mind too but sure who is Cerno? Or Heidi? In fact who are Insurgence USA? I could set up a website and call it RevolutionUSA and talk about “we” and put up a few articles about injustices. Would that make me a leader of the revolutionary left?

One more thing. Did John Earle’s parents think they were naming him after a famous boxer? :grin:

I’ve no idea, I heard some discussion or other pointing out that the main fact checker websites were overtly political, privately owned etc.

Dunno. Coastguard?

1 Like

The rnli in other words. My point exactly

This antifa fella man is one powerful dude. He convinced hundreds, maybe thousands, of otherwise peaceful protestors to storm the capitol and tear some shit up. If he hadn’t been there none of that stuff would have happened, they’d have just chanted a few slogans and gone home, even the lads with the flak jackets, guns, restraints and pipe bombs. Cunt has a lot to answer for.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s almost as though Anderson Cooper, CNN, ANTIFA, and the Radical Left are all related somehow :thinking:

Mostly I feel sorry for @Lazarus .

He believed what CNN was telling him all week :mask:

If only Colombus had never vacationed in Renmore that time

2 Likes