US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Just be careful not to go too far down those conspiracy theories.

We can only go where Q tells us to go

Can you write up a quick paragraph on what this QANON thing is? I think I speak for the majority when I say we aren’t really sure!

Bunch of harmless rednecks on TFK thought they were onto something big
Good Lord do they look silly now

God Bless President Trump and God Bless America

@Lazarus , this is a little inconvenient for the left?

Your handler could do with a night off at this point bro

Day for the woolies lads :hushed:

Virus or not, you’d have to self isolate if living with that man during lockdown. People who get into that stuff tend to go on a mission to convert others to their truths

Hope he gets better.

1 Like

Hrs like the anti @Sid_Waddell

1d1etidmrbb61.jpg (1388×3483) (redd.it)

Touch of the 1984 about that.

You worry we aren’t far behind. And it’s all consume consume consume, and the planet has been half fucked already in less than a century.
You’d fear it won’t end well. Not at all.

2 Likes

America is and was nothing more than a land grab.
You look at the country, it’s staggering beauty, and can only scratch your head about how much of it they have managed to absolutely ruin in such a small space of time. They stole the whole place of the native Americans. The “America greatest country and bastion of the free” shite sticks in my craw. It was stolen through murder pillage and rape, same as Ireland was for 800 years, but we had enough of us, just, to fight back. The native Americans are marginalized, impoverished and ignored.

4 Likes

You obviously haven’t had the fried potatoes in Scotty’s

1 Like

You wouldn’t want to be eating there every day if you wanted to mind your arteries

What country wasn’t?

Minding your arteries went out in the 80s

Founded as a tax dodge. Built on slavery and genocide.