US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

The Hill is a conservative media outlet, you twat.

The rest of your post is hilarious.

You’ve gone full on shill for Trump. You’re like a commenter on Breitbart.

The Hill article repeatedly lists the Washinton Post as it’s source, you moron.
Keep drinking the alt-left kool-aid.

Ah, you’re back to “if something is in a media outlet Trump (and by extension @anon7035031) doesn’t like, it’s bullshit!”

It’s gas, you actually admit that if something doesn’t fit with your insane worldview, you completely disregard it.

That’s the very definition of being brainwashed, mate.

Is the irony of this statement completely lost on you? Maybe bringing yourself to admit your own statement’s applicability to yourself would be a positive step.

1 Like

I’m capable of independent thought, pal, unlike yourself, who’s only contribution to this thread has been to continually come in and sycophantically lick your equally brainwashed mate @anon7035031’s ass when he’s getting a kicking. You have yet to make a post of any substance on it.

To paraphrase Stephen Colbert, you’re nothing but @anon7035031’s cock holster. You clearly enjoy the taste.

No you idiot, I refuse to take at face value media reprorts from outlets that are so biased. Washington Post, New York Times and CNN in particular were in bed with the Clinton campaign. CNN fed debate questions to Clinton in advance ffs how much more evidence do you want than that.

You are the one who believes and posts every bit of nonsense from the left, try thinking for yourself for a change.

You just keep proving me right. :grin:

Stick to Breitbart and Alex Jones.

Nobody thinks you’re right Sid, except the voices in your head. You might consider changing the channel.

Anyway.

Obama warned Trump on November 10th against appointing Flynn.

Sally Yates warned the White House that Flynn was compromised and open to blackmail.

And Trump did nothing.

Yeah, I can’t see a problem here, alright. :smile:

The day you think I’m “right” is the day I’ll know I’m wrong, pal.

I seriously would suggest anger management classes for you at this stage.

The reason I don’t post my opinions on US politics here is simple; I refuse to engage with a deranged fuck like you, on a topic you have little or no working knowledge of, but have opinions that you are more than happy to ram down everyone’s throat. You are a cunt of the highest order, and it is a testament for how chaotic the moderation is on this site when you’re hate-filled attacks consistently go unchecked.

5 Likes

Ah, class. :grin:

I generally tend to try and avoid replying to things with “rattled”, but the temptation is too much here, in fact it’s the only appropriate response.

My word, you are RATTLED (capital letters for effect to better convey your state of rattledness).

Big style.

1 Like

Yates schooled Cruz so badly here that Cruz ran out of the room immediately afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sC1dOiCSp0

He’s only gone and fired James Comey.

1 Like

Is it naive to say that the Republicans couldn’t possibly stand for this?

1 Like

Trump is a gas man.

Yes.

When I posted in the UK affairs thread about lunatic reactionaries who bring the whole thing crashing down, this is what I was talking about. Getting into four ordinances territory here.

Sesions recused himself from the Russia investigation.

Yet it was Sessions who recommended the firing of the man who is leading the investigation into Russia, according to Trump’s letter? :smile: