US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Republican voters, on average, are more educated than their Democratic counterparts.

I wouldn’t expect a commie looking on from the western seaboard of Ireland to understand that.

how can you not understand the original moore quote and the part you put up are two separate things, in the first he explains the reason for trumps support, in the second he tells that support why they are wrong to follow their views, ie to vote for trump. He doesn’t at any stage dismiss validity of their anger which is their reasoning for the support, or calling them uniformly stupid. He’s just trying to show them it has terrible consequences in this case. Im not a trump supporter, stop dragging me into these ‘debates’

[quote=“anon7035031, post:3294, topic:19437, full:true”].
I would creatively use the medium of TV advertising to pose the following question. We have someone who was secretary of State, arguably the second most powerful position in the US, if not the world. Someone in that role is entrusted with handing sensitive and confidential material on a daily basis. What appears to have happened here is as follows(not my own speculation, anyone who has followed this story would reach a similar conclusion):

Clinton used a private server and a private email account where government and private correspondence was mixed. Apparently she wasn’t one for reading email, or was too busy, and had her aide Huma Abedin handle it for her. Huma was the only non Clinton with an email account on the private server. For convenience Huma would routinely forward email to her personal yahoo account (we know how secure that is) and access it at home on a laptop belonging to her husband, Anthony Weiner. Among the many problems here is the fact that Weiner has been embroiled in sex scandals since 2012, and the latest is the allegation of his sexual involvement with a 15 year old, a federal offence. You would have to try long and hard to find a better candidate for blackmail.

If you can’t see the potential there for a creative ad campaign manager, I can’t help you further.
[/quote]

I’m struggling here. Is your question about her black mailing Weiner? What question are you posing?

TFK is full of pedantic pricks, I’ll try not be one but I didn’t see a question mark in any of your ramblings above so I’m confused about the question/posing shit.

As for your creative ad campaign!!!///??? Based on the above, I’m pretty sure Hillary’s aides are blessing themselves that your tied up burning vegetables, tin foiling steak and drinking bourbon…

1 Like

Trump was drifting again in the polls from mid-September, the video was released two weeks ago which is a month later.

Again you’re using quite obviously misogynistic victim blaming rhetoric in regard to why they raised their stories now - it should be quite obvious why they would choose to do so now rather than before - most likely in the past they didn’t want the extreme hassle of a court case against one of the richest and most powerful men in the US over groping incidents - even the majority of actual rape victims never press charges.

Now the same pervert is running for President and has been caught on tape boasting about these kind of incidents, the scales are tipped a lot more in their favour in terms of credibility. You must have a terribly poor view of women to think that they are incapable of going public by themselves against such a background and are intent on to trying to brush the whole thing under the carpet in a pretty shameful way.

My apologies, I didn’t realize I was responding to a drunken idiot.

1 Like

You truly are a busted flush at this stage. Throwing around misogyny charges doesn’t mask your utter ignorance of US culture. The richer someone is in the US, the more likely they are to face litigation. Trump has been sued hundreds of times, what the fuck would make you think someone would be reluctant to pursue him legally if they had actually been assaulted? Case in point, Paula Jones, whose evidence against Bill Clinton was “he said, she said” won a settlement of $875,000 after her case was denied in court. There is absolutely nothing stopping any woman pursuing a civil or criminal case in the US if they have been assaulted.

If you truly think these women who have accused Trump are not most likely doing it for 1) attention, 2) money, and/or 3) helping Clinton get elected, you truly are an imbecile. You appear to believe women should always be believed or always have good motives. Do you think all the women who came out publicly to recount their sexual escapades with Tiger Woods had honorable motivation, or might they just have been after a bit of attention or possibly money? You seem incredibly naive when it comes to women, or humanity in general.

The biggest obstacle to the reporting of genuine sexual abuse claims are false claims and angry feminists who believe every man is a potential rapist and should be assumed guilty unless he can prove otherwise, a view you seem to support. Genuine cases of sexual assault, where there is actual evidence, are typically successfully prosecuted, as they should be. It will be interesting to see how many of these claims against Trump end up in court, or disappear as soon as the election is over.

Politicizing sexual assault, as has been done in this campaign, does nothing to further the real issue of tackling sexual assault. It creates skepticism and raises questions about the motivation of those making claims. In particular when the loudest voices raised against Trump’s alleged transgressions are liberals and their Hollywood supporters. The same liberals who protect and defend their own serial abusers such as Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy, and the same Hollywood that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation after he was convicted of vaginally and anally raping a 13 year old.

6 Likes

Could I ask two genuine questions?
Is it the very presence of these emails which is a problem, or what may be contained in them?
Is comey playing politics, or doing his job?

The issue is the handling of sensitive government communications. Instead of using the US government email system, Clinton used a private email which was hosted on her own private server at her residence. This first came to light during the Benghazi hearings when she was asked to turn over her emails, and after deleting personal emails she turned over 30,000 work related emails. These included 113 that the FBI determined to be classified and some top secret. Clinton initially claimed there were no classified emails, and later modified this to no “marked as classified emails”. So, yes, the issue is the content of the emails, and whether Clinton and her aides handled classified material according to US government rules (intentional or not does not come into it, individuals have been prosecuted for unintentional breaches). Accessing classified emails from a laptop belonging to a non govt employee would be a major breach of the rules, although arguably this would see Huma Abedin charged rather than Clinton.

On Comey, it’s hard to say what’s going on. His boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch (who met Bill Clinton in her private plane the day before Hillary testified to the FBI) reportedly objected to Comey making this public and is livid with him as he essentially went over her head. He did it anyway, and it’s hard to see what political gain there would be in it for him, assuming Clinton becomes president.

1 Like

He’s screwed anyway. I can only think he is a man of genuine moral conviction, who was so dismayed at the squashing of the case from above that he felt obliged to go around it, or, he stands to benefit from it in some way personally (the complete opposite)
Either way, hilary will smear him as badly as she possibly can now.

I see reported this morning that Comey couldn’t know what was in the new emails as the FBI didn’t, nor still don’t, have a warrant to access them?

They know.

This story continues to grow. Loretta lynch must answer questions on why she declined to investigate the Clinton foundation.

They probably do know, but if not entitled to know they have just given her an easy diversionary tactic for a few weeks

As for media bias, Rudi really showing up Wolf’s bias.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhdoDVq9-Gw

Its mind boggling that she used her private server and email. she must have been on the take

Crooked hillary is vile

5 Likes

Again, in early with the misogynistic language. Some posts back you posted a load of tosh about knowing sexual assault victims and about how you couldn’t be a misogynist as a result.

Yet here you are again doubling down on the misogynistic rhetoric.

With friends like you, sexual assault victims don’t need enemies.

Post up some more tinfoil hat, evidence free, conservative conspiracy theories while you’re at it, there. You’ve spent the whole thread doing it so why change at this stage?

What’s even more remarkable is that she didn’t seem to make much effort to hide what she was up to. Seems like she didn’t need to.

Which could mean that there is a much bigger story here in terms of how Clinton’s people have been able to infiltrate the justice department and help to look a blind eye on this possible corruption,

2 Likes

You are the sicko who back in January inferred that Sexual Assault should be acceptable in Muslim countries :astonished:

Here’s a charitable illustration of what’s going on inside your brain, pal.

http://www.sideofmeatthanks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HomerBrain.gif

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You have spent 12 hours a day, every day for the past year on here fighting with strangers over the Internet.

I don’t know your personal circumstances, but would suggest that you should put less time into the Internet aggression and more time into your daily life

FFS it is a joke