US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNACsbSwAHY

@fitzy all over the place. Imagine the beating he gave the wife and kid when he heard about the emails.

@Fitzy logging on and posting when drunk again. When he sobers up a bit, wonder will he have any angle on it other than blaming priests and the Roman Catholic Church.

1 Like

that’s a bit ott bud. i have no preference with politicians but my thinking would swing a little bit to the left and i’d prefer Trump. however, this is some turn of events so close to the election. it probably doesn’t matter which one gets in, much the same will prevail foreign policy wise

Did ye see this guy on fox news for trump

What guy?

1 Like

from Duck Dynasty

1 Like

Carl Bernstein has weighed in on this dreadful Clinton scandal.

Says it’s a huge bombshell or otherwise the FBI would have not raised this now.

It’s a mess because American voters deserve details of the Clinton scandal, but the FBI need to protect their investigation into the Weiner underage case.

professor Dumbledore?

Seems like Comey jumped the gun releasing this info,his goose is cooked with the feds now.Clinton will still win but will be able to do fuck all with no senate or house to work with.4 years of gridlock ahead.

If she is elected, this investigation will see her impeachment within 2 years.

Trump is not going to go quietly you know.

That’s the sad thing about it.Michael Moores Trump land is on Ch 4 now.

the Juggernaut will continue regardless. look at the circus this election is…

If Debbie cuntsballs schultz hadn’t fucked sanders over he’d be winning by 20 pts.There’s a great movie or mini series to be gotten out of this .

Don’t watch that Michael Moore guy, Layer Cake is on 3 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Moore is wild shook lookin I seen him on bill maher last night.Layer cake is a solid gangster flick,morty’s a fuckin legend.

Clinton supporters booing the FBI today :joy:

The audio tape of Crooked Hillary bemoaning the failure of the GOP administration to try and rig the Palestine elections in 2006 is gas stuff altogether.

Trump has called her out over this and have forced the Clinton camp have been forced to address this, they have said that she “Mis-Spoke” :grinning:

Mis-spoke fuckin drives me insane. I lied,sorry bout that would be better.

1 Like