US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Apparently O’Bama has signed up to do a run of ads with Matress Mick once the election is over.

I think you’ll find it means quite a lot in a close election.

And it’s only a close election because of the last week.

This election is like a Tipp v Clare All Ireland . You want neither to win and both to lose.

5 Likes

I would agree most people have decided by now who they would vote for. The remaining question, which will decide things, is how many will actually vote. There are about 40% of US votes who identify as independents. Now most of them might lean Democrat or Republican, but they are not that committed to either party, and with both candidates being so unpopular, a lot of them might not bother voting.

If will come down to a small number of states and the turnout in those states. It’s by no means over but Clinton definitely has the easier paths to victory.

CBS News (not Fox News) are reporting that the FBI have found emails relating to Clinton’s tenure as Sec of State that were not previously handed over. Not duplicates, never seen before emails.

Bret Baier (of Fox News) is reporting that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation is nearing an indictment. Obviously have to consider the source.

The noose is tightening.

Bret has subsequently come out and said his comments were misinterpreted. She is not nearing an indictment. Other parts of the process must be completed first.

I wonder if Trump surrogates Labane, ProjectX and their likes will be online 10pm EST 11/08/16. These cavemen won’t be too happy with a vagina in charge.

I like the cut of your jib there @maroonandpink
Tell us, are you a member of the LGBTI and whatever you’re having yourself community?

Just a member of the commonsense community. Who the fuck will be there to answer the 3am phonecall when Clyde is too busy on the twitter.

It will be hard young fitzy for the likes of labane and his merry men to accept the hillarymeister in charge. As Michael Moore summed it up men have gotten their ways for 10k years. A bad year to have a penis in politics, ask Anthony Weiner.

1 Like

It’ll be hard for the rest of us to accept she’s in charge, she’ll be a disaster. Less entertaining mind, but less of a disaster than the orangutang would have been.

I think the ones that will have a problem with accepting it we need to be worried about are those with the guns in 'Merikay, of which there will be plenty.

Are you not reading what i have said. it means v.little is what i am saying and believe and there is no solid evidence either way.

People when they get close generally fall into whatever old habit they possess.

And thats why Clinton will win

You have been reported for Sexism.

Financial Markets down for yet another day

Trump for president financial spreads up for yet another day

Trump for president in the key states up for yet another day

Amazingly, Trump for President could actually happen.

:rollseyes:

I read exactly what you said.

If the last week or 10 days of a campaign wasn’t important there wouldn’t be much point in politicians campaigning.

A pretty troubling picture of what’s happening inside the FBI in terms of it being used as a tool of partisan political interference.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/03/meet-donald-trump-s-top-fbi-fanboy.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

The story has been rubbished by ABC, NBC and CNN.