US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

The moment they realized Huma had cost her the election

https://twitter.com/regated/status/792210920495845376

crooked Hillary is fucked

the whole thing is fascinating

they will have to make a weiner2

No one gives a shit about the emails other than right wing nut jobs. Clinton wins 328 electoral college votes, the revolution begins, except this time it’s for real and these people hAve guns, lots of them.

Where was your prediction at the time, too busy taking it up the arse from your priest no doubt.

Looks like it’s over for HRC. I’m waiting for wikileaks to deliver the coup de grace next week

2 Likes

She’s not fit for the office of president of the United States

3 Likes

If the republicans had any other candidate other then Trump, Clinton would be dead and buried. Either way all Paul Ryan has to do is keephis nose clean for four years and he’s a shoe in.

Campaign Hillary hit by revelations that should really lead to her withdrawal and all the forums Number 1 Hillary supporter can do is have a cut at the Roman Catholic church and priests.

1 Like

He’s so supportive of her youd really have to ask did Hilary rod him

3 Likes

TFK Trump supporters have been proven right. Well done me and Labanne

1 Like

Trump has a BIG CHANCE NOW 6 pts in it

2 ptds in it

Jesus thats a massive change over 3 minutes @Joe_Player

Can’t wait to see @Fitzy go ape when Trump wins

I pity hos poor legumes. Ditsy will beat the shit out of them

The smuggeratti here will have palpitations . HRC still to win but fook we might have a contest .

The lefties are goosed

Ah, it is glorious to hear the hate spewing from these left wing extremist Clinton supporters.

You are morally bankrupt my little man :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I would ride Huma Abedin .

2 Likes

Would you try to Huma her first before trying to go Abedin her or would you just pull out your Weiner?