US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

There it is, if the e-mails are damming for her, which appears that they are,she will adhere to18 U.S code 2071:by attempting to destroy those e-mails to remove a record shall forfeit office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

The wee Saudi girl will be shoved under the bus lad don’t kid yourself. The Underwoods I mean Clintons will not go down easy,some shit on donald is being prepped as we type to be released,an interesting 10 days ahead.

1 Like

I’m tempted to reply;

You haven’t the intelligence to be Trump’s kit manager. You’re an imbecile. A deluded individual like that crack pot from Cark that can cure cancer with a good diet and ADHD with exercise.

However, instead I will ask;

Why? What would you do?

1 Like

This bit which came afterwards was conveniently left out.

Oops.

“You used the ballot as an anger management tool, and now you’re fucked. When the rightfully angry people of Ohio and Michigan and Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin find out after a few months in office that President Trump wasn’t going to do a damn thing for them, it will be too late to do anything about it. But I get it: you wanted to send a message, you had righteous anger, and justifiable anger. Well, message sent. Goodnight America. You’ve just elected the last president of the United States.”

“You have to protect the population from [Trump] like you do with a pedophile.”

I want a 50-state sweep. I want both houses of Congress back in Democratic control and I want all the “nasty” women and men to show up November 8th. Now you see what he’s done by his behavior. It’s no longer just Donald J. Trump on the ballot. Misogyny is on the ballot. Racism is on the ballot. White privilege and elitism are on the ballot. It’s not just about defeating Trump. First of all, be for Hillary. But secondly, we need to defeat not just Trump, but whatever it is he springs from; the dying dinosaurs that exist in this country who miss the old way where the white man was going to run the show. Last month, we just got the second year in a row where the majority of kindergarteners in school in this country were not white. So welcome to the new America.

2 Likes

He’d jump on this and take her to the fucking cleaners. point is though trump hasn’t got the backing of the boys who rule to take advantage

Which is exactly the kind of OTT bombast I referenced that one would expect from Moore. The President of the US has limited powers, which Moore is well aware of, so his “last president” is just hyperbole. He is extreme left wing, like yourself, so would never support any Republican, let alone a pretend Republican like Trump. Having said that, like myself, he understands why Trump has the support he has, something you will never understand.

6 Likes

Fixed that for you there, mate.

Don’t waste your time with Sad Sid, don’t even reply to the fool.

After years of unsuccessfully fighting with strangers over the Internet, he is now using Michael Moore to try to support his crazy notions :joy:

Politics as I assume you know is dirty business. As soon as Trump got close in the polls, a tape that had been in the NBC archives for 11 years suddenly materialized, along with a dozen women who claimed Trump had kissed/groped them, even though they had somewhere between 10 and 25 years to make that allegation.

If the above disqualifies someone to run for office, I would creatively use the medium of TV advertising to pose the following question. We have someone who was secretary of State, arguably the second most powerful position in the US, if not the world. Someone in that role is entrusted with handing sensitive and confidential material on a daily basis. What appears to have happened here is as follows(not my own speculation, anyone who has followed this story would reach a similar conclusion):

Clinton used a private server and a private email account where government and private correspondence was mixed. Apparently she wasn’t one for reading email, or was too busy, and had her aide Huma Abedin handle it for her. Huma was the only non Clinton with an email account on the private server. For convenience Huma would routinely forward email to her personal yahoo account (we know how secure that is) and access it at home on a laptop belonging to her husband, Anthony Weiner. Among the many problems here is the fact that Weiner has been embroiled in sex scandals since 2012, and the latest is the allegation of his sexual involvement with a 15 year old, a federal offence. You would have to try long and hard to find a better candidate for blackmail.

If you can’t see the potential there for a creative ad campaign manager, I can’t help you further.

3 Likes

Not sure what your point is here or why you’re tagging me. His initial identification of the reasons for much of trumps support was correct. I dont think trump is fit to sit in any elected position, ive never said otherwise, Moores rant at the end is also correct, if extremely exaggerated. So why the fuck are you writing oops and tagging me?

Moore is quite clearly belittling the intelligence of anybody who would vote for Trump, and in that he is quite correct to do so.

It is quite hilarious how Republicans have run with the piece believing it to be an endorsement of Trump.

America’s Mayor is calling this whole thing a racketeering enterprise.

He says:
-Bill does the speeches
-Bill pockets the money
-The money goes to the Clinton foundation
-The money gets funnelled to their pals, everyone around the Clinton’s was making money.
-Hillary does the favours for the governments

1. You donate to the Clinton foundation
  2. You get your favours
  3. You get your contracts, so you end up getting your money back

She set up the server in the first place because she had something to hide. And why did they destroy the 33,000 e-mails? Because, it shows the link.

Seems like a lot of detail is coming out especially in relation to Nigeria and Haiti.

Did I hear somewhere before that this Abedin lady work for former Tipperary Star journalist Declan Kelly for a while?

Republican voters, on average, are more educated than their Democratic counterparts.

I wouldn’t expect a commie looking on from the western seaboard of Ireland to understand that.

how can you not understand the original moore quote and the part you put up are two separate things, in the first he explains the reason for trumps support, in the second he tells that support why they are wrong to follow their views, ie to vote for trump. He doesn’t at any stage dismiss validity of their anger which is their reasoning for the support, or calling them uniformly stupid. He’s just trying to show them it has terrible consequences in this case. Im not a trump supporter, stop dragging me into these ‘debates’

[quote=“anon7035031, post:3294, topic:19437, full:true”].
I would creatively use the medium of TV advertising to pose the following question. We have someone who was secretary of State, arguably the second most powerful position in the US, if not the world. Someone in that role is entrusted with handing sensitive and confidential material on a daily basis. What appears to have happened here is as follows(not my own speculation, anyone who has followed this story would reach a similar conclusion):

Clinton used a private server and a private email account where government and private correspondence was mixed. Apparently she wasn’t one for reading email, or was too busy, and had her aide Huma Abedin handle it for her. Huma was the only non Clinton with an email account on the private server. For convenience Huma would routinely forward email to her personal yahoo account (we know how secure that is) and access it at home on a laptop belonging to her husband, Anthony Weiner. Among the many problems here is the fact that Weiner has been embroiled in sex scandals since 2012, and the latest is the allegation of his sexual involvement with a 15 year old, a federal offence. You would have to try long and hard to find a better candidate for blackmail.

If you can’t see the potential there for a creative ad campaign manager, I can’t help you further.
[/quote]

I’m struggling here. Is your question about her black mailing Weiner? What question are you posing?

TFK is full of pedantic pricks, I’ll try not be one but I didn’t see a question mark in any of your ramblings above so I’m confused about the question/posing shit.

As for your creative ad campaign!!!///??? Based on the above, I’m pretty sure Hillary’s aides are blessing themselves that your tied up burning vegetables, tin foiling steak and drinking bourbon…

1 Like

Trump was drifting again in the polls from mid-September, the video was released two weeks ago which is a month later.

Again you’re using quite obviously misogynistic victim blaming rhetoric in regard to why they raised their stories now - it should be quite obvious why they would choose to do so now rather than before - most likely in the past they didn’t want the extreme hassle of a court case against one of the richest and most powerful men in the US over groping incidents - even the majority of actual rape victims never press charges.

Now the same pervert is running for President and has been caught on tape boasting about these kind of incidents, the scales are tipped a lot more in their favour in terms of credibility. You must have a terribly poor view of women to think that they are incapable of going public by themselves against such a background and are intent on to trying to brush the whole thing under the carpet in a pretty shameful way.

My apologies, I didn’t realize I was responding to a drunken idiot.

1 Like

You truly are a busted flush at this stage. Throwing around misogyny charges doesn’t mask your utter ignorance of US culture. The richer someone is in the US, the more likely they are to face litigation. Trump has been sued hundreds of times, what the fuck would make you think someone would be reluctant to pursue him legally if they had actually been assaulted? Case in point, Paula Jones, whose evidence against Bill Clinton was “he said, she said” won a settlement of $875,000 after her case was denied in court. There is absolutely nothing stopping any woman pursuing a civil or criminal case in the US if they have been assaulted.

If you truly think these women who have accused Trump are not most likely doing it for 1) attention, 2) money, and/or 3) helping Clinton get elected, you truly are an imbecile. You appear to believe women should always be believed or always have good motives. Do you think all the women who came out publicly to recount their sexual escapades with Tiger Woods had honorable motivation, or might they just have been after a bit of attention or possibly money? You seem incredibly naive when it comes to women, or humanity in general.

The biggest obstacle to the reporting of genuine sexual abuse claims are false claims and angry feminists who believe every man is a potential rapist and should be assumed guilty unless he can prove otherwise, a view you seem to support. Genuine cases of sexual assault, where there is actual evidence, are typically successfully prosecuted, as they should be. It will be interesting to see how many of these claims against Trump end up in court, or disappear as soon as the election is over.

Politicizing sexual assault, as has been done in this campaign, does nothing to further the real issue of tackling sexual assault. It creates skepticism and raises questions about the motivation of those making claims. In particular when the loudest voices raised against Trump’s alleged transgressions are liberals and their Hollywood supporters. The same liberals who protect and defend their own serial abusers such as Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy, and the same Hollywood that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation after he was convicted of vaginally and anally raping a 13 year old.

6 Likes

Could I ask two genuine questions?
Is it the very presence of these emails which is a problem, or what may be contained in them?
Is comey playing politics, or doing his job?