US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Why are you getting your knickers in a twist. I just asked was the article stating Obama’s administration came up with the list of countries true! You have a lot of anger in you. Go to bed and try get a good nights sleep. It seems like you need it.

Goodnight Sidney.

Oooft :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Did @anon7035031 resign from the board? Someone bring me up to date on this.

His work here is done.

Yours is as well, fuck off and die.

2 Likes

None of that please,

He’s gone back to using his original @Joe_Player alias

1 Like

@Joe_Player was always @Joe_Player you Wexford clown

4 Likes

Aboy Joe

Sow it into him Joe

1 Like

People are in utter shock that a politician is actually doing what he said he was going to do before an election.

5 Likes

Wait a minute, he didnt really mean all of that did he?

Trump rolling back a bit on his ban. Green card citizens okay now. Dual nationality citizens ok from certain countries, if not coming from one of the banned countries i.e. UK & Libyan dual nationalities are fine if coming from the UK rather than Libya.
He didn’t really think this one through at all.
:grinning:

Enda still bringing the Shamrock over on Paddys day.

He spent his time savouring Trump’s victory, now as Trump begins his and America’s descent into self-destruction Labane has fucked off like the coward he is.

4 Likes

Not only is he a fascist, he is incompetent to boot.

Why weren’t Turkey and Saudi Arabia on that list?

1 Like

Ask Obama, he compiled the list

6 Likes

Cos we do a lot of business with these guys.

Until the west totally boycotts the cesspit that is Saudi Arabia they have no moral authority on any issue .

1 Like

And Trump approved and enacted it.

Yeah I know mate. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are the real problems in the Middle East - the former has been financing Wahhabism and it’s military off-shoots for half a century while Turkey has done nothing to stop the stream of radicals into Europe and perpetuates the war in Syria by supporting Assad.

1 Like