US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Yea but it was ok then.

1 Like

Who said we missed labaneā€™s reports from on the ground in the USA?

Labane.

I just realised his user name spelled backwards is ā€œEnabalā€, by the way.

1 Like

Itā€™s also an anagram of an leaba.

Nogra is an anagram of groan.

and gonar

NE Yids is an anagram of my user name - itā€™s a hidden Bernie Sanders reference.

1 Like

My name is Chocolatemice.

1 Like

And organ

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Almost a perfect anagram of Ice mocha latte. You secret Na Piarsaigh cunt.

2 Likes

Far right nationalism has the same circular logic in all its forms. If their fears are not manifested, it is because of their vigilance. If they are manifested, it is because of the unpatriotic dissenters who are making the country unsafe.

Thereā€™s no breaking that wheel once it starts rolling.

1 Like

How long do you give the US before civil war?

You could soon be looking at secession by certain states or groups of states .

Thanks @myboyblue

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123051100709638419

1 Like

That was posted here before. Top quality trolling by the author.

If they get a hot summer it will all kick off.

Seriously though, organised violence at protests doesnā€™t look too far away. With the scale of police militarisation now in place, over-reactions and martyrs are likely to follow.

The problem is that Trump isnā€™t a single-site disaster, as Wall St was to the Occupy Movement, or the ACA to the Tea Partiers. Trumpā€™s entire strategy is based on provocation and outrage. So it will be continuous and it will be everywhere. And itā€™s probably what Bannon and his ilk want.

Does America have a marching season ???

Itā€™s very hard to leave the Union though, you canā€™t just say gā€™luck.

#usexit

I presumed @anon7035031 was @Sidney and he was having the craic with himself. Surely no two real humans could bash their heads off each other for that long?

2 Likes

The extreme left donā€™t like all the red states that dominate the current electoral map :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are moving rapidly back to the 1984 map.