US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Says the lackey of the rural simpleton clique that coincidentally all return to the board simultaneously after being run off it simultaneously, kicking and screaming.

And you’ve all returned in the same manner as you left, kicking, screaming and crying like the whingebags you are, as none of you have either the ability or the balls to post without the others to back you up.

The other rural simpletons will be along shortly to give your posts here some much needed “likes”.

It’s not me who has to worry about wiping other people’s holes. You lot could write the book on it as you all reside in each other’s holes. Shower yourself down and clean the shit off yourself, while you’re at it.

4 Likes

You’re right, it’s their site and they can do what they want, but no harm in calling them out on their hypocrisy. In the authoritarian act of banning HBV, who are they protecting? The majority of posters want him back. You generate ten times more spam than he ever did but because you’re a clique pet you’re let off.

2 Likes

i thought a period of reflection might have seen you grow as a poster

alas you have regressed

Lash up a poll there… I hope HBV dies of aids.

2 Likes

Views you don’t like aren’t spam, mate.

They’re views you don’t like.

Spam is spam and we all know who’s spamming here.

I’d be rather worried if you didn’t think I was a cunt, by the way - given that you do, I’m clearly doing something right.

As regards hypocrisy, that’s another book you lot could write.

The very definition of blowhards who think they can give it, but demonstrate over and over again that they are utterly incapable of taking it.

2 Likes

One of the finest ever TFK smackdowns. Shame only the 11 or 12 posters who follow this thread will get to read it.

1 Like

@Bandage - any chance of getting this function for the rural right-wingers’ posts?

:joy:

2 Likes

Nice one of President Trump and some of his colleagues

1 Like

Sean Spicer is a goner now,then conway.

a tremendous administration

1 Like

You can tell there’s a real camaraderie at the heart of the Trump administration. I get the sense that Trump acknowledges the complex nature of running a country, but is constantly looking to develop uncomplicated ways of working.

2 Likes

Donald Trump is a man who gets things done, a problem solver, a visionary, he will revolutionise the stale politics of America

3 Likes

A collection of great minds?

Collection of racists more like. Cop on to fuck.

That’s probably the real reason why the snowflakes and layabouts can’t stand him.

1 Like

Who are the racists in the photo and why? Are they racists simply because they are white? Stick to the car fixie thread, you are out of your depth here.

Spicer and Conway are going nowhere, they are integral to Trump getting his message out. Along with Trump, their honesty is a breath of fresh air. Comes with the expected gaffes but anyone surprised with how Trump is behaving as president is an idiot. It’s understandable though, there must be genuine surprise that he is behaving the opposite to your typical politician in actually doing what he promised.

2 Likes

Jesus H, Trumpy/ClintON, it does not matter, the very few benefit from billions

Weren’t you saying your son was racially abused, and then completely silent afterwards as to such? Strange, that.

I’m going to make an educated guess here - if he’s anything like his father, I’d be pretty sure he was the one doing the racist abusing.

Take your meds.

1 Like