US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Hi pal.
That’s certainly been true and increasingly true over the past few decades. It remains to be seen whether Trump will live up to his promises (or be allowed to). He is a huge threat to the establishment who want to keep things exactly as they are. There should be no surprise at the ferocity of the campaign against him, these cunts have a lot to lose.

Like myself he doesn’t have a racist bone in his body or thought in his head. Based on good parenting, not that you would know anything about that.

If you want to make it personal I can go down that road. You’re not worth the effort though.

So non white able minded people just ain’t up to scratch with Donald?

What has he done that he promised?

Flesh that out a bit. What are you trying to actually say? Because there are no whites in the photo they must be all racists? Are you really that shallow?

Just funny that this Great Group contains no other ethnicities is all.

good to see you back bud. there’s a few “enemies” in high places at war with each other me thinks. IMO the Republicans planted this bufoon/mad cunt because they new he could appeal to people Clinton wouldn’t. I listened to an interview with Chomsky the other night and he actually thinks the Republicans are the more dangerous of the two, even though it has been democrat presidencies that have been historically worse

Didn’t Chomsky vote HRC ??

https://scontent.flhr2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/s720x720/16797120_10155317093249245_1834551106240843269_o.jpg?oh=cc5377bc6bd57baa98902b0915aca7f7&oe=5947E0FD

1 Like

A more serious approach to vetting visitors from countries where ISIS is active
Rolling back insane regulations which have made forming and running a small business in the US near impossible
Encouraging large business to put the needs of their own country (that legally protects them) and its citizens first
Fixing the corporate tax system which is insane
Fixing Obamacare which is collapsing
The first president to tackle the outrageous growth of government which has already bankrupted future generations. A hiring freeze in place and massive much needed cuts necessary.
Etc.

Yeah, I bet he doesn’t have a racist bone in his body in the same way Jeff Sessions, doesn’t. Or yourself…:grin:

they just don’t get it

Take your meds, mate. I’ve asked you once already, nicely. It’s for your own good, too.

Ffs you wouldn’t let spicer do a reading at mass not to mind press secretary

Another clown who doesn’t understand the difference between ethnic and race. How do you know what ethnic group these people belong to or their race for that matter? I would hazard a guess that at least three are Hispanic.

i think he said he’d vote for her if he had to choose

African Americans not capable of that?

Guess?

Capable of what?

All the rubbish you claim Trump will sort out. I shouldn’t have to be explaining this to you as you’re supposed to be an expert on American politics.
When is your hero shunting you onto a plane home by the way?