Essay writing competition thread

Its fucking insanity

You can’t insult Muslims, or they’ll kill you.

Are they not the same person! One is bad enough but the idea that two of these gimps actually exist in the real world is a stretch. Mind you I doubt they actually interact with people much outside of the internet… can you imagine having to deal with that level of delusion debating the issues of the day over a few pints.

1 Like

Excellent post mate. Nail on the head with dim, entrenched and simpleton, so much so his name has to be Des in real life. He even picked up a term I used last week “false equivalence” and tried to use it but fucked it up.

When you are that entrenched you simply can’t see the context in anything. Obama had one media outlet critical of him, Fox News, and he and his administration mocked them for 8 years. The entire rest of the mainstream media are liberal lapdogs, and supported Obama 100%. They bent over and took it up the ass from the DNC in the recent election, did everything to try and torpedo Trump and are now whinging about a free press. How about the concept of a news organization that actually reports the news rather than seeing themselves as the arbitrator of who the public should elect? Trump is a danger to democracy but the cunts see no problem with 95% of the MSM supporting one party in a two party system.

There is no equivalency let alone a false one.

1 Like

You only became aware of the term “false equivalence” last week. :joy:

Happy birthday, mate.

At least slow learning is slightly better than no learning, you should be proud of your little achievement here.

Last week Lord Haw Haw said this:

Now he’s saying this.

That’s a spectacular backtrack.

1 Like

Piss poor effort. You are punch drunk and flailing and sounding unhinged for a long time now. Sure Trump is a lunatic but right now you are sounding a lot more deranged than even him. Step away from the laptop or phone or whatever you are posting on and go for a nice long walk to clear your head. There’s more to life than arguing with strangers on the internet and having anxiety attacks over what Donald Trump says or may do. Get involved with the local tidy towns , do a bit of volunteer work, I’m sure there’s a few old folks homes that would appreciate your debating skills. Could be handy to bore some old insomniacs to sleep. But whatever you do could you please just give it a rest.

4 Likes

Thanks mate, a much needed and long overdue headshot.

1 Like

Fuck up the lot of ye. Cunts.

1 Like

Good weekend I take it?

Ah lovely. Yet another utterly gormless, “banterous” rural simpleton arrives on the scene with a pathetic attempt to stick up for Lord Haw Haw that’s about as successful as his “legal action”.

Stick to sharing viral illustrations of how Irish people stereotypically see people from other countries, mate. You know, the ones you see on Joe.ie or the Daily Edge.

That’s your level of “edge”. The poor man’s @The_Most_Infamous.

You’re fucking worse for encouraging them.

Sorry to be pedantic, again, mate, but I did a wee forum search for the term “false equivalence” there.

You didn’t even use the term “false equivalence” on the forum until six days ago.

The term was first used on the forum in May 2016. By me.

And three of the four times it had been used since, were also by me.

You’re a complete embarrassment to yourself, copying a term which is obviously entirely new to you from me and then claiming it’s the reverse.

And needing the illiterate roasters of the forum to stick up for you because you’re unable to defend yourself.

You’re some fucking cretin.

Check back horse. I’d say that might have been my first post on this thread for quite a while

If its not this shit you’re fucking encouraging, its the other shit with your inane “you need a ride”, over and fucking over.

Let it go FFS

Oh dear. No coffee this morning?

I’m not sticking up for him. I disagree with 90% of what he says on the subject. It’s just you are boring the forum to death with your inane drivel and demented crusade to “educate” other forum members and save the world from your armchair. And in turn he’s doing the same responding to you.

1 Like

You have the option not to read the thread, pal.

I generally don’t read the Limerick GAA thread or the Ravenous thread or the Sport of Kings thread, because I’m not interested in those topics.

If you’re interested in the topic and don’t like my views, which you clearly don’t, well, tough shit.

I’m interested in the topic and have skin in the game. My other half is from the states and a democrat as is all of her family. They are second generation immigrants. I have lived in the country and am over there a couple of times a year. I very well may move back there in the next few years. Just had some of her family over visiting a few weeks ago and as you can imagine Trump was well discussed. While all are concerned with recent developments not one expressed an iota of your insane ranting and raving and the attitude was wait and see and hopefully the democrats learned a lesson and get their shit together. But shur what would they know. They only live there.

7 Likes

Nice anecdote, pity it’s completely irrelevant as regards anything that’s happening.

Living in the United States confers no more knowledge of US politics than living anywhere else. In fact there’s a very good argument to say that many of those who live there are the least informed, as they are by far the most susceptible to the poisonous propaganda they’re constantly fed by Trump and the right-wing media there.

This election and this thread is the ultimate proof of that, where somebody who lives in the US has proved over and over again that he’s a cretinous blowhard who is capable of nothing other than constantly spouting cliches straight from the alt-right playbook, has got it wrong about Trump from the get go, and has continued to get it wrong.

Oh, by the way, I’ve talked to several friends who either live in or come from the US. And they’re of exactly the same views as I am.

Again, like yours, an anecdote that doesn’t prove anything, it only proves that people have different opinions.

But anybody who follows what’s happening closely and with any sort of objective and critical mind will be of the same general opinion.

What proves what’s happening is what you see with your own eyes. Facts, in other words. Pity you haven’t opened those eyes yet.