US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

hence he wont make it

Its not over yet

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

“I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, ‘What’s 2+2’? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We’ve had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can’t believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It’s terrible. It’s just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I’ll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It’s probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it’s probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I’m being honest, I mean, if I’m being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he’s a zero that I don’t like. Though, I probably shouldn’t say that. He’s a nice guy, but he’s like, ‘10101000101,’ on and on, like that. He’s like a computer! You know what I mean? He’s like a computer. I don’t know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don’t tell you that, and I’ll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn’t believe it. So, we’re gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me.”

1 Like

FU 16.

FU 16.

FU 16.

FU 16.

Go Frank.

Big woo, I got this a couple of weeks back but fucked if I’m missing Cheltenham

1 Like

Three thirty o’clock.

Trump crushes Rubio in Florida.

Lights out for Rubio.

Looks like Kasich may win Ohio.

1 Like

I can’t get enough of these quotes from Republicans. Outraged with Trump for doing shit they’ve all built their careers on:

“If we’re going to be the party of fear, we’re going to spend some time in the wilderness,” Rubio said. “If we’re the party of fear, with a candidate who basically is trying to prey upon people’s fears to get them to vote for them, I think we’re going to pay a big price in November and beyond.”

If elected, Trump would not have the respect of allies around the globe, Rubio warned.

“I think he’s already an embarrassment,” Rubio said. “People around the world are watching this debate and this campaign and wondering what’s happening here, because the things he says are nonsensical.

Maybe Mario. But he still whupped your sorry ass!

It’s like the UK Foreign Secretary vilifying the Russians today for bombing Syria.

Not even a hint of irony.

2 Likes

Hon Trump. Trump for president 2016.

1 Like

YES!

Get out Little Marco you joke. All aboard the Trump Train.

1 Like

Rubio is a bald man who somehow still has hair. It just looks all wrong. He looks like he has inherited Terry Wogan’s wig.

Rubio has PULLED OUT of the race. No combover can disguise his failure in Florida.

Not a dry eye in the house here as Marco makes his goodbyes.,

Shit candidate

His hair is like his candidacy, a fleeting illusion.

2 Likes

1 Like

Don is ahead in all primaries except Ohio based on votes in to date. Hilary ahead in all primaries.

Sanders’ Michigan victory looks like an anomaly. And with that the Democratic race is over for sure.

Ohio should prove to be an anomaly on the Republican side based purely on it being Kasich’s home state.