US Presidential Election 2020

Thatā€™s huge. Huge.

1 Like

Heā€™s only ahead ā€¦ not called yet

PA announced, trump takes it

Itā€™s turning that way but itā€™s gonna be tight either way.

Yerman is a clueless cunt talking to yerman on the map

Think thereā€™s going to be a fist fight

Kanye West has conceded. A two horse race from here you feel

10 Likes

Thought Kayne would have taken it through the wire

1 Like

Eh Iā€™ve already explained this to you, you thick cunt

1 Like

Candidates both approaching even money.

Neck. And. Neck.

Biden is gonna do this

10/11 each the two at this stageā€¦ unreal.

Trumps lost some momentum since he won

2 Likes

hard to cut through a lot of the partisan analysis to get a real feel for how this will work out.
however there was one moment of insight:
was on the phone to @Rocko just a few moments ago, paddypower and others still had sleepy joe at 2/1. rocko sounded distracted, like he had something on his mind. he eventually opened up to me : ā€˜im just not happy with how they see Wisconsin panning outā€™.
i quizzed him and he said that his analysis of the Kenosha County postal vote suggested that although white, rural and marginalised, he knew that the episcopalian church had a strong reach and that trumps moral digressions would force many to hold their nose and post in for Biden.
by the time our conversation was over, many more seasoned commentators came to the same conculsion

7 Likes

Both candidates now 10/11

Trump back into 8/11 now. Biden 11/10

Map man hasnā€™t a breeze what Provisionals are. The look of panic on his face :smiley:

1 Like

@Copper_pipe told me backing Biden was free money. "You are getting 1/2 on a 1/10 shot, this will make us richer than Funfair "

Biden not looking as good now in Wisconsin. Only 9.5k ahead

Donā€™t put a cent on either from here it will be weeks if not months before an official winner is declared now