US Presidential Election 2020

Where we are folks?

They found 75 million votes for Kanye West in a postal van in Mexico

2 Likes

Yanks are really dragging the arse out of this. Most states done and dusted in pissing time and these reprobates are still finding ballots in dribs and drabs.

1 Like

You try writing out 50,000 votes for Biden in less time than that without giving the game away

1 Like

The West Limerick GAA board appears to be counting the ballots in Nevada. Could be another two weeks yet before we know who’s won.

1 Like

Kamala Harris about 260 on Betfair to be the next president.

:hushed:

1 Like
1 Like

Trump on the verge of getting booted out of the GOP for losing Georgia for the first time since his fellow one term President George Bush back in 92

He can return to grabbin em by the pussy

Will they let him run again (assuming he doesn’t pull a win out of somewhere this time)?

He’ll be in jail for tax fraud at that stage, I wouldn’t worry too much about it

1 Like

Would that rule him out?

I think they will he wont go quietly into the night anyway. GOP will be happy once they increase their electorates. Although they face 2 run offs in Georgia for last 2 senate seats in January.

Trump should go as an independent next time. That would really shake things up

Kanye as VEEP

Wouldnt have financial backing and would split Republican vote and hand election to Democrats.
Even libertarian and green partily candidates who command .2 or .3 of the vote is quite significant in overall outcomes here as its robbing a vote from same side of political spectrum.

How did the independent lad in 92 end up getting 18% of the vote?

He was a billionaire with a huge profile.

1 Like

I got her at 1000/1