US Presidential Election 2020

CNN have the best election coverage, I watch it pretty much exclusively.

The reason I said Fox is more balanced is they have presenters who are either not biased (Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, Bret Baier) or liberal (Juan Williams). Don’t forget Trump has been taking potshots at Fox as well. Hannity is just a blowhard, I wouldn’t watch him, Tucker similar although occasionally he has interesting guests on. During primetime both Fox and CNN are hopelessly biased, you forgot to mention Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon. Cuomo in particular is a sanctimonious dick, presenting nightly in his basement for two weeks suffering from Covid, and partying in the Hamptons at the weekend.

The dividing line for me (as a balanced TFK contributor) over the past four years is that Fox will report on negative news for Trump even if they are biased, while CNN will suppress anything that could be positive for Trump or negative for Biden more recently. There have been many instances where CNN will simply ignore news stories due to bias.

2 Likes

Nancy wearing a lovely color coordinated mask here I see

I knew there was something a bit off about @Massey

2 Likes

I suppose Florida in 2000 was successful for Bush, even though it was abandoned.

Some Chad fella swung that for George W

1 Like

Cuomo has been painful to listen to the last few days Tapper also I enjoy the rest of their coverage Axelrod and Santorum have been fair as partisan commentators

There are very stiff penalties for election fraud. It’s a $10k fine and up to five years in prison here, not sure about other states.

It was successful in that it made Florida shape up how it runs an election…compared to Pennsylvania for example

We won the War
Nancy Pelosi :clap: :clap:

LETS HAVE A KEY RACE ALERT

[nothing changed, again]

So that’s a no on the evidence front then is it?

you sick cunt

That was a partial recount in fairness.
Can’t remember a whole state being recounted where it changed the result.

The 1974 New Hampshire senate recount was so close the two lads just agreed to a 2nd election. Can’t see that happening here somehow

Wouldn’t be a bad result for the Kamala Harris backers :rofl:

The woman who won Georgia :clap: :clap:

Dry your eyes lad your hero has been defeated.

He taught junior infants for years until the parents association complained

You’re a shallow dimwitted no nothing if you think you can cast this off as just a go dry your eyes thing. You’re a fucking idiot, along with the rest of ye Biden supporting fools. You haven’t a notion how serious this is. Stupid cunt.