US Presidential Election 2020

Pronounced Keltic

So after several posters previously argued that’s there’s no such thing as Irish ethnicity, everyone celebrates a man who’s family left here 170 years ago but is still easily recognisable as Irish. A win for common sense :clap:

9 Likes

RTÉ radio one news leads with President Higgins and the Taoiseach extend their congratulations to Joe Biden. If Trump had won you wouldn’t get that headline.

Joe’s as Irish as St. Patrick and Guinness

3 Likes

True enough. Although caseys support fell off a cliff after the initial thrill of someone being mean to tinkers.

2 Likes

Indeed. Guinness always baffles me. Hardcore unionists.

It’s just become associated with ireland because it’s very popular here and clever marketing.

Dutch brand Murphy’s is way nicer

Too sweet

I’ve a sweet tooth. I wouldn’t be a huge fan of either. I’d only have a few when I’m driving.

2 Likes

Was oul Arthur not a Unionist? Recall some story of him supplying lorries to the Brits in 1916?

That’s what im saying

OK Slow on the uptake here

1 Like

Lovely twee and at times sycophantic report from Tommy Gorman on the 9 o clock News there now .

Ballina is infested in simpletons.

1 Like

According to mehole hes the most irish president since Kennedy. Reagan doesn’t count as hes republican

1850 :clap: That’s the year that one of Biden’s biggest fans was born - Jason Lemoyne Daniel.

1 Like

I thought that was a party political broadcast. “Kamala Harris clashed with joe biden”, moving swiftly on…

2 Likes