US Presidential Election 2020

Perhaps one of the Kardashian clan might have a cut at it given their mastery of maintaining a place in the spotlight

Yep. Sheā€™ll win the ā€œauld birds youā€™d shagā€ thread hands down

would be great to see someone respected like Conan Oā€™Brien or Justin Timberlake get a crack at it

The Clinton Dynasty is done. Unless a bastard child of Bill emerges from somewhere.

Trump will walk 2020. Heā€™ll reflate the economy and have it booming by 2019. Itā€™ll go balls up by 2023 but it will be someone elseā€™s problem then.

1 Like

How the fuck is one husband and wife team a dynasty?

Did you ever watch Dynasty?

1 Like

Before my time.

Kanye

Dems are pointing at Tim Kaine. Heā€™d get slaughtered along the way but if they think heā€™s the response people want after Clinton they deserve to lose again.

He was fucking useless during the campaign.

red raw.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/808769227847036941

#Oprah2020

The direct election system allows for ā€œpersonalityā€ candidates to get elected to president. I reckon it is harder to do so in the US as you do need the Democrats or Republicans in some form or other while in European countries which allow for this system you can go form your own party, albeit you then need a mass of potential candidates for election - eg. Macron & Berlusconi.

The precedent has now been well established to elect a TV or a Movie star. Iā€™m only sorry Arnie canā€™t/wonā€™t run.

Clooney2024

TheRock2028

Kanyeā€™s got this

Liz Warrenā€™s campaign is getting some good momentum

Up to 13% in the latest Democratic primary poll

I think people appreciate a politician who has the courage of their convictions and isnā€™t trying to speak out the side of their mouth all the time for fear of upsetting people

I think sheā€™ll do very well when the debates roll around

She looks way stronger on policy than pretty much all other candidates

You can still get 9/1 on Elizabeth Warren being the Democratic nominee and 18/1 to win the election

Biden is faltering and weā€™re not even near debate time yet, where Warren should be strongest

She is steadily building momentum