US Presidential Election 2020

1AM EST

1 Like

PARKLIFE!

5 Likes

The B, the B the B B C

US election results: Biden has won election. What happens now? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54845063

1 Like

The BBC

I’m Irish.

This is good, Tchaikovsky in the background and all

The trajectories of and parallels between the Simpsons and the Democrats was the point I was trying to make. I was just thinking about lads on here lapping up this whole elite political establishment shite. Some wanker of a multi millionaire who doesn’t give a flying fuck about anyone or anywhere (including scratton) is told to read a data analyst’s choice of poem, and normally sensible lads like @Massey suddenly go weak at the knees. You literally couldn’t make it up.

Up Sleepy Joe Up the Ra

1 Like

Now’s not the time for deep thought. Get your inflatable hammer out and wave it for Ireland

I wouldn’t go that far…

Wolf
Wolf
Wolf!

Is Leo due to be Taoiseach for Paddy’s Day 2021? Or will it be Mickey tipping over?

Mickey will be Taoiseach on paper but Leo will probably head over and nobody will notice

1 Like

Did anyone see Biden’s “victory” speech? Everyone was waiting for Biden to walk out on stage and deliver a speech. When something finally did happen (3h3m into the video), Biden wasn’t on the stage. He was back in the basement. Was this even live? Is this what a Biden presidency will look like? Edited and pre-recorded messages to the American people.

Great to see the USA get its confidence back :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Let freedom ring the people have spoken God bless democracy :us:

1 Like

America will be like a fine lady after getting her hair done for the next 8 years or so, full of va va voom

2 Likes

We just did We just did

2 Likes

That’s how we do

Unity over Division

1 Like

Incredible scenes on the streets of America. It seems Joe has solved Covid as well.

2 Likes