US Presidential Election 2020

Fox is more entertaining than CNN, I only have CNN. It depends what channels you have.

Depends which way it’s swinging. If it’s looking like Biden, then watch the Fox crowd in full-on spin and conspiracy mode, if it appears to be going Trump’s way the meltdown on CNN will be legendary.
Either way you’re guaranteed a bit of entertainment.

CNN might as well give up, if Trump gets in again .

Wolf Blitzers face four years ago was a sight to behold

Election day 4 years ago

It’s over mate. Build a bridge

How does this 3rd candidate /write-in lark work?
There seems to have been no coverage of those

I can’t get a cnn link. Will someone put a link up please?, I need to see Wolfs lies.

Be like talking about Kilkenny in a football championship preview

It varies Bigly from state to state. The Libertarian candidate is on the ballot in all 50 states. The Green Party candidate made it on to the ballot in maybe 30-35 states. There may be some other oddballs on the ballot in some states with a lower bar. Many states will allow you to write in a candidate, others don’t.
Like anything to do with US elections is a complete patchwork that varies from stare to state, and sometimes county to county.

Btw, the Libertarian candidate will likely cost Trump at least one state, Arizona.

Why are RTE paying two separate lads to report for them out in Washington?

1 Like

HERE WE GO

If Trump loses, does that mean Kayleigh loses her job too?

Florida looking good

Florida looking like a bloodbath for Trump

@iron_mike - the Five just started
Jesse and Greg seem a little subdued

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Florida looking like a a two way mirror play off scissors paper stone off between the oompa loompa and the magic grandpa.

1 Like

Trummmmmmmp