US Presidential Election 2020

Bidens mind is gone . It’s sad to see . If he manages to pull this off will he be entitled to a minder or some sort of aid ?

Gerry :clap:

Tears in my eyes watching people queuing to vote. The greatest country in the world.

They still have to count the votes lads. Don’t start sucking each other’s dicks just yet.

2 Likes

At what stage do you suck random strangers dicks?

The Trump cheerleaders are cracking up

Lads getting confused between the Leo thread and this one now. @Rocko badly needs a purge around here

IT IS OVER

We thought that too when Dowling rattled the bet in the 78th minute 2 years ago

What I thought was good about the UK election at 10pm they had the exit polls and could give an accurate indication on how the election went. Do we get that tonight?

Yes exit polls in 54 minutes according to CNN not sure how that works when polls are still open

1 Like

First exit polls should be out around midnight Irish time. But they won’t be as useful as previous elections with the massive amount of people that voted early.
If they give an indication that Biden is polling well on today’s voting, then Trump is goosed as its expected Biden had a heavy advantage in early voting.

Red wave time. :stuck_out_tongue: Yeeeeehaw :smiley:

2 Likes

@Lazarus , I find your demeanour to be inaccurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2eFnPcFLM

Where’s the fun in that?

CNN are already asking people that were involved in counting how it’s looking . Absolute disgrace .

We need Bull run 2.0 cc @Watchyourtoes.

What the fuck is Biden talking about here on CNN, something about getting engaged?

Whats the channel to be tuning into tonight?

You gotta flick between CNN and fox