US Presidential Election 2020

Bidens team all but conceding Florida. Game on Ger.

Theyā€™d be well met so. Another dose that one.

Panhandle polling is open an hour later so may carry Trump over the top in Florida.

How many lads here are actually hoping trump wins? Iā€™m really hoping he loses as heā€™s a desperate cunt and encourages cunts all over the world to be even bigger cunts than they are. Havenā€™t met anyone in real life in Ireland who has any regard for him

4 Likes

Head back to Doonbeg. Youā€™ll find a few

Iā€™m sure when you open with a statement like that that people will really tell you what they think.

Youā€™d prefer a creepy racist crooked establishment good ole boy stooge?

I donā€™t get that at all. If he loses heā€™s hardly going to close all his hotels like.

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with his face?

I donā€™t open with any statement. Just hear nothing but people from all walks of life saying jesus I hope that cunt trump loses, they canā€™t be that mad etc. These wouldnā€™t be huge liberals or political anoraks or anything just seems must people think trump is a total bollox

Of course I would :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™d imagine the hotel is probably more well known when heā€™s the most famous man in the world

giphy

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing the surgeries they can do nowadays

We are hardly likely to forget the cunt anytime soon. Heā€™ll have his own news network after this if reports are to be believed.
Thereā€™ll be adds for Doonbeg around the clock.

Emilie Mathis is on the ground in Washington

1 Like

David Axelrod already starting to look a little angry.

What will he be like in about 5 hours :grin:

Iā€™d imagine a lot of lads here wouldnā€™t know where to put it

These lads in CNN are in a parallel universe. Theyā€™re on about national fucking exit polls and still donā€™t realise that this comes down to five or six states.

They are not happy