US Presidential Election 2020

Would they change the amount of electoral college votes a state gets as the population changes?

As I predicted earlier Trumps margins down in rural Indiana and Kentucky and collapsing in suburban counties such as Covington Kentucky. Trump won this county by 10% in 2016 Biden up here by 48% with half the votes in. This will be a blow out.

This has been explained to you dozens of times to no avail, the US is not a direct democracy, it’s a representative democracy or if you like a republic. The direct democracy that exists is at the local and state level. It actually works quite well given the enormous diversity of states.

1 Like

Cleavis and butt head always vote republican, best not fuck with that

Yes, the most recent change was 2010 based on the census, Texas and Florida increased and several states decreased.

CNN reporting that Sleepy Joe was writing messages on walls of house he lived it (he did the same in 2008)
Odd behaviour

CNN don’t understand what an exit poll means

Saying on bbc results expected shortly? What will we know for definite by approx 2am Irish time?

It sounds very strongly like Florida is out of play for Biden

Hearing Biden is a shoo in for Florida

Take em one at a time donald , one at a time .

And 888 are been generous here 2-1 in places for joe

Indiana is red

FAKE NEWS lad turn off CNN and see what’s going on

Source confirming to me the Republicans are nervous about Texas. Very nervous

Has the Don messed up the senate for the reds by bringing out the blue vote in large numbers?

Nope

I’m on CNN and Johnnie Walker at the moment. Might swap to Fox for a stint.

I’ve 12 bottles of whiskey but hopefully the one will do me.

Let’s go trump

O Biden ridin’ high in Kentucky

Its turned red about ten minutes ago , you donkey