US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

RINOS!

Republicans keep going on about how they are the party of fiscal responsibility a bit like how FG go on about being the party of Law and Order.Complete horse shit but people lap it up.

1 Like

Same as the Tories.

1 Like

Trying to put information into that lad is trying to fill up a bucket with a hole in it. Heā€™ll make a point which will be nonsense, you tell him actual facts, and heā€™ll say it doesnā€™t matter what the facts are what I was saying is still right.

1 Like

You simple cunt.

Youā€™ll believe any old shit you read online.

You can throw in numerous ā€œ I was rising ā€œ lads comments but the stupid is big in you.

If trump wins itā€™s game over for the world.

Itā€™ll be a full scale global conflict within weeks.

Another simpleton, a boring one at that.

We all know your a half wit and no one wants to know your opinion as you type with all the extra digets you have.

Gway and have a sniff for yourself

Simpleton madā€¦ā€¦

Will the voters give a toss about the national debt? No they wont, its about where the taxes are goimg what are they paying. The debt level could double but taxes halved the American voter will go for the tax cut

Policing threads again i see

1 Like

I read somewhere that he already had a four year termā€¦and the rumour is that the world didnā€™t end?

4 Likes

Iā€™d imagine being shot in the head would do that to an 80 year old man

Having an opinion is not policing. Get some sleep Bob

Tired Stewie Griffin GIF by Family Guy

1 Like

Weā€™re still paying for his four year term

How exactly?

Russia v Ukraine war.

Heaven knows what Israel will do under his watch and you can be sure Taiwan will be dust too.

Russia invaded Ukraine and Israel went into Gaza under Biden. To be fair.

4 Likes

The wheels were set in motion under trump.

Trump is a godsend to any nutter leader in the world because they know heā€™s a cowardly cunt and they can just about get away with anything.