US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

The important thing is that both sides can laugh at biden now

1 Like

If you understand what the Democratic party is and how chaotic and by and large terminally stupid it is youā€™ll understand precisely none of it was planned.

They had to stare disaster in the face in order to be shocked into action. The debate served as the pot of boiling water.

Good campaigns and candidates people are genuinely enthused by win elections, not geography. The ā€œriskyā€ choice is usually the right one over the ā€œsafeā€ choice. Shapiro was considered the ā€œsafeā€ choice.

The enthusiasm that has suddenly been generated by the change of candidate is what has changed the social media game. The social media game is huge and now itā€™s being played on Democratic terms whereas before Trump was swanning it. Every comment made by a Trump propagandist online now is being swamped with ridicule and you can see how the tone of the Trumpworld propaganda has changed. Their attacks arenā€™t hitting, they suddenly look pure cringe, the whole thing now smacks of lameness, denial and panic. The boot has changed feet completely compared to a month ago.

2 Likes

This guy,always with the scenarios

Like awarded for the 94 reference

Fair play mate. Good for you to come in here and enjoy yourself and take your mind off the shitshow with the teenagers.

Iā€™m ALWAYS enjoying myself kid

ATM Trump has guaranteed 235, Harris 225 approx. There are seven states in play, she needs to win at least four of them. Heā€™ll win Florida, Ohio and Michigan. Sheā€™ll win popular vote like Kerry and Clinton but I cannot see a path to victory for her at this juncture

Itā€™s like how Celtic sleepwalked into messing up the 9IAR under Lennon (Biden) &, without any proper strategy or planning, landed onto Postecoglou (Harris/Walz combo) as a fluke which ended up rejuvenating the entire club (Dems) almost despite themselves & leaving the huns (Republicans/awkward squad) floundering.

3 Likes

This is a fucking insane post, wtf. How in anyway is Walz anywhere near as bad as Vance?

Itā€™s also insane because VP choice barely ever matters.

2 Likes

I meant it in the context of PA.

And I think the importance of a VP pick is magnified by the fact that the current VP is now running

Biden pulling out and being replaced by Harris was the last gasp goal by Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink against Rangers on a Wednesday night in April 2008.

SOS - Save Our Season. SOS - Save Our Society.

Trump supporters will wreck Manchester (New Hampshire) before the election is out.

1 Like

Harris looks to have the advantage in Michigan by a nose at this point, as is the case in Wisconsin. Thereā€™s quite clearly a path for either candidate and any firm predictions at this point are bullshit, everything is to play for.

I would class North Carolina as being in play for Harris but the assumption has to be that Trump will edge it. But there is a possibility it could tip this time like Georgia did last time.

1 Like

Trumpā€™s devastating barb ā€œKamablaā€ is seriously cutting through.

https://twitter.com/GregTSargent/status/1822224739940589594

I suppose the irony of him laughing at a man aged past his best and no longer capable of managing his business as he once did is lost on him.

Lolz.

Iā€™m managing my bidness just fineā€¦ and Iā€™m not laughing at biden, Iā€™m laughing at the lefties now turning on him

Itā€™s a small sample size but the honky Tonk I was in last night when trump came up on the screen everyone started Boeing and hissing which surprised me.

It seems the only people left supporting trump are the Irish far right.

2 Likes

Davidson County was 65% Biden in last election mate. Probably 70+ in Nashville proper. Hardly a surprise.

Fair could be ignorance on my part

Live Free or Die

Reality is the whole election will come down to the vote in places like harrisberg allentown and king of prussia in PA.