US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

If the Magas really love Trump they need to blackface up and start eating cats around Ohio

They made a dogs dinner of it.

1 Like

2 Likes

In Springfield, they are eating the dogs. The people that came in, they are eating the cats. They’re eating – they are eating the pets of the people that live there.

There is no report of anyone eating a dog or cat in Springfield.
There is no report of Haitian migrants in Springfield eating pets.
There is one report, of an American citizen in a different city who killed and ate a cat.

They were 100% right to say what he said wasnt true. It wasnt close to being true with what he claimed. Fudging it to say one American woman did do it would give credence to his baseless assertion that migrants in a certain city were doing it. It had no relevance to what he said at all. And it was clear as to why he said it.

12 Likes

I agree it’s disgusting

Didn’t Vance say yesterday that it doesn’t matter if it’s true as long as people think it’s true? :face_with_peeking_eye:

The old Tory trick: “Many people are saying…”

“56% of people believe…”

This shit bedevils American political “journalism”.

They’ll tell you what percentage of people believe a lie rather than tell you whether something is a lie.

About trans people ?

What’s wrong with that?

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1834288499765207280?t=iqulnB22qU0GNTMzhH9c4A&s=19

Careful you don’t injure yourself scraping the bottom of that barrel.

1 Like

There’s a lovely absurd performance art feel to all this Trump eating pets bullshit being about a place called Springfield.

A rural hick county in southern PA Trump got 78% of the vote in 2020, an expected reaction for both.

I saw commentary on Reddit about the amount of Confederate flags in rural PA (a Union state, remember) and the above voting figures probably tally with that

1 Like

PA is basically Philadelphia on one end, Pittsburg on the other end and Alabama in between.

4 Likes

That’s about right from my time in it.

1 Like

I see the Don has chickened out of doing another debate with Kamala.

Former President Donald J. Trump declared on his social media site that he would not debate Vice President Kamala Harris again, as her campaign said it took in $47 million in donationsin the 24 hours after they met for the first time.

Mr. Trump, who has insisted that he won Tuesday night’s debate while his aides have privately acknowledged he had a rough outing, wrote on his Truth Social site that there “will be no” second debate with Ms. Harris. Minutes later, the vice president told attendees at a rally in Charlotte, N.C., that she and Mr. Trump “owe it to voters” to square off again.

2 Likes

He must be the first politician to say that, probably the first to even think it.

Gettysburg is in PA. Lee’s army were like the Ukrainians in Kursk when they invaded. Worked for their food and according to multiple podcasts were well received on the qt by many.