US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Maybe you didnā€™t read what I wrote, technically she is not wrong. She said ā€œin an active combat zone, in a war zoneā€. She is correct. Low level conflict is not the same thing.

Heā€™s referencing Benjamin Franklin, you ignoramus.

1 Like

As I implied, some people are just argumentative pedants.

She lied.

The lads donā€™t like it when they get a taste of their own back.

1 Like

The Trump bots/free thinkers :rofl: here are ferocious pedants as well, must be a symptom :man_shrugging:

There are Irish soldiers in more active zones than those American lads FFS :joy:

That one throw away statement did more damage for Harris with the over 2 million U.S military personnel than you would realise, the U.S President is the commander and Chief of their forces and they are thinking is this fuckwit for real? Trumps cats and dogs spiel pales in comparison.

1 Like

That 2 million U.S. military staff are overwhelmingly voting Republican regardless.

Thatā€™s a lazy stereotype.

I doubt it will affect her in any way at all. It was a correct comment. Theyā€™re not in any war zones.

So you believe the democrats in those 2 mill soldiers are now going to vote republican? Nonsense.

She didnā€™t say ā€œwar zonesā€ mate.

You just steroetyped 2 million people only one person here is talking nonsense :rollseyes:

I see you didnā€™t answer my question you thick Limerick cunt. It wonā€™t make any difference.

Go finish your dog chowder(nice stereotype for you) you soft Carkie prick, you know about as much as global politics as sport, fuck all.

1 Like

Did you even watch what she said? ā€œIn a combat zone in any war zoneā€.

Do just reply up when someone says down without checking or what is it with you at all?

Snowflake much mate.

Soft BOOOY.

There are US forces in combat zones mate.