US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

You’re saying there are no checks and balances to stop Trump installing a one party dictatorship. That’s hysterical bullshit but carry on.

Gross.

https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1839310777464889520

Jesus he sounds shook there.

You’d have the admire the consistent bullshit he can spew all the same. Relentless

1 Like

He’s under pressure, the Dems are leaning on Puff Daddy for the tapes…as well as their own back.

1 Like

Kanye West is involved in all this too as far as I can see? That’s the same Kanye West who ran as a spoiler candidate for Trump in 2020.

1 Like

What checks and balances are in place then, do you think? The main one would be the separation of powers, that’s gone, the supreme court has ruled he has immunity. Next?

It’s gas.

Trump is clueless and has no policies among all the other weird shit he says plus being a sex offender.

Simon Harris gets a couple of words and the same head bangers who support trump lose their mind saying how incompetent Simon harris is.

1 Like

You never answered me on this… I couldn’t find anything online that says Trump was charged for sex crimes other than the hush money?..can you please send on a link.

A civil case :grinning:

Send on the real one there and stop messing around

Artist’s impression of American democracy defending itself against Trump:

Rape is fine as long as it’s handled by the civil courts, as opposed to the criminal…am I right?

1 Like

That article said sexual abuse or something along those lines… And if someone was raped why wouldn’t criminal charges be brought around? And lastly, i know fook all about it and merely asked my good friend @BruidheanChaorthainn to educate me on the matter. Surely there’s more than just a civil case with $500 fine or something like that?

Does that Supreme Court case mean Biden could order the execution of Trump and claim immunity?

As far as I know absolute immunity is limited to official actions under constitution

Prior to court decision DOJ practice was not to prosecute a sitting president.

“We ARE the Christian Taliban.”

Elon Musk called himself a “free speech absolutist.”

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1839370291266633734

This is worth watching. You’d forget how it actually played out at the time. Absolutely incredible that he’s in with a chance of winning again after. He is 100pc a very dangerous bastard and will do far worse this time around win or lose.

Part 2

Absolutely incredible apart from it being 100% predictable in January 2021 that he’d be in with at least a 50% chance of winning come November 2024.

If Santa’s listening, all I want is Kamala to get elected and Trump to get rejected by his adopted state.

1 Like