US Presidential Election Campaign 2012

Romney’s son at the debate.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550369_10152224454845574_946038256_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:
“Look at the subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God. It even has a watermark!”

“Are you alright Patrick? You’re sweating.”

Your compliment was sufficient.

It was a close one, but Obama won it. Romney is some spoofer though, I’ll cut taxes for everyone, with no plan as to how it would be done. It was a real abortions for some, miniature American flags for everybody debate.

I thought he was good when he reeled off all the things Obama had Promised and didn’t do

I think the biggest swing ever recorded after one of these debates in modern times was 3 point swing to John Kerry in 2004. They’re almost totally meaningless.

A three point swing in a presidential election is huge.

Just watched it there - quite entertaining. Thought Obama won it comfortably and that’s pretty much game over. The Lybia thing was an absolute disaster for Romney. I know foreign policy doesn’t play much in these elections, but he didn’t look in any way presidential.

Rmoney looked shifty, Obama looked presidential. Romney being caught out lying over what Obama said over Lybia was a disaster for him and the audience knew it too because they laughed at him.

Rmoney talking about “binders of women” was Alan Partridge-esque and Obama’s comment about “my pension is worth less than yours” was another hit he landed.

[quote=“Flano, post: 575626”]

[size=4][font=arial]“Are you alright Patrick? You’re sweating.”[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial][/quote][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial]“Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.”[/font][/size]

I have watch that film again, brilliant it is.

The best part of the second debate was when Romney stuck his chin out at the end inviting Obama to hit him and Obama obliged, knocking him on his ass. Anyone making that dumb move shouldn’t be considered for any serious office. Romney is getting nastier with each debate, hopefully it’ll come to blows the next night and Obama can finish the snakeoil salesman off.

Correct.
Watched the 2nd debate and I’d say Obama by a neck. He was noticably week in defending his record as president however. Romney looked uncomfortable at time but had his presidential moments as well. All to play for.
China got referenced a lot by both candidates and I thought it gave the impression that the yanks are scared shitless of the Chinese. Foreign poicy will be to the fore of the 3rd debate so this might be fleshed out a bit further.

Surely the republicans haven’t a hope. That story about Paul Ryan and the soup kitchen and then the picture of Romney’s son. :lol:

This is the same country that elected G W Bush. Twice

Once.