US Presidential Election Campaign 2012

Looks like Wesley Snipes was wrong.

:lol:

Then again it’s always been a fallacy to say that white men can’t jump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJD9s3qnwSU

[quote=“Flano, post: 575604”]

Looks like Wesley Snipes was wrong.[/quote]

Classic banter.

:lol: :lol:

Really interesting article reflecting on conservatism, religion and behaviour patterns in the red and blue states in light of Romney’s 47% comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgfzknYd20&hd=1

Good article.

Romney in to 5/2 from 5/1 last week.
Obama goes from 1/7 with Paddy Power back to 2/7.
Still Obama’s to lose, but kicking myself for not putting a Benjamin on Romney last week.

So whats the go? Has my hero Joe Biden slapped this Ryan prick down like the dog he is?

Biden slapped the shit out of Ryan.
Obama could learn a thing or two from his 2nd in charge about passion and not letting the other fella spout bullshit unopposed.

I only saw some of it but it looked like Biden was giving Ryan a serious thumping. Democratic voters have been looking for their candidates to show that kind of aggression ever since Gore let the hugely ignorant GW Bush off the hook. For some reason Biden is the first candidate to ever deliver it. Will be interesting to see how it plays.

I think Joe is just Biden his time before making a play for the presidency.

He’ll be too old to run for it Biden though.

Biden did what he had to do, called Romney/Ryan out for what they are i.e. lying sacks of shit. His only flaw was overplaying the laughing bit which is getting too much media attention instead of Ryan’s inability to give any specifics on any issue. Ryan shot both feet off on the abortion issue with his statement that “the issue should not be left to unelected justices” i.e. the Supreme court. Yes, lets do away with judicial review and have religious nuts like Ryan decide what’s a legitimate rape and who should be allowed have access to contraception. Biden’s response on abortion was spot on, distinguishing personal beliefs from how to govern a diverse country with a spectrum of views. Next debate is critical, Obama has to come out swinging.

Paul Ryan :lol:

Ohio soup kitchen slams Ryan: “He did nothing”

The head of a charity in Ohio is not pleased with Paul Ryan’s photo op at a soup kitchen in Ohio, saying that the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into their facility unannounced.

The president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, Brian J. Antag, told the Washington Post: “We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations. It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

The Post reports that Ryan made the unscheduled stop after an event at Youngstown State University, and was there for about 15 minutes. But though the pictures taken shows Ryan apparently doing dishes, the food had already been served and everything had already been cleaned before he got there.

“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans and then take a picture,” Antag said.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/15/ohio_soup_kitchen_slams_ryan_photo_op_he_did_nothing/

I only saw bits and pieces, but looks like Obama handed Mittens his arse. “Have you looked at your pension Mr Presidënt?” “No, my pensions not as big as yours” :lol:

CNN scored it 46 to 39 to the C-I-C. But said that Mitt scored better on economic issues.

Obama probably shaded this one, but more like a victory on points and not any kind of knock out. Probably made his own supporters happy more so than he convinced others to vote for him. If the the debates were a two legged tie, then Romney is probably winning on aggregate so far.
Still a tight race.

Obama the poor. Hmm.