USA vs Iran War (Aka World War 3)

Sauds have said they will blow up anything that fly’s over them. Jordan will do the same. So they have a tiny corridor they can even attack them through. They’ll know it’s coming hours before it arrives. The US fleet will shoot them down, their own air force will shoot them down and anything that gets beyond will get hit by the iron dome. A few might get through like the last time and that will be considered a victory again.

The real question is whether they can fire enough stuff from Lebanon or organise an on the ground attack through Lebanon or Palestine.
That’s where it could really escalate. The Israelis are ready to level Lebanon first chance they get

Iran have told Cyprus if anything coming from their airbases helps attack Iran then they won’t have to worry about Turkey or Greece fighting over them !

Hezbollah can fire thousands of missiles and drones on any given day. Your Iron Dome will quickly melt then.

The Iranians must have decided to wait until everyone was back from the bank holiday.

Our swim coach came up with a rightly nasty session which she postponed til this week because there weren’t enough people there last week.
“I didn’t want to waste it” she said.
Inflict maximum damage? Certainly Israel seems to follow this tenet.

They told the Americans exactly what they were firing last time, it was all meant to be shot down and never intended to do damage on the understanding that was their retaliation and there’s be no further escalation.

They don’t have endless ammo for the iron dome/forcefield though.

Not endless, but approximately 200,000 missiles ready. They can inflict huge damage.

Looks like this fizzled out.

I’m sure you’ll have another chance to predict WW3 before the month is out

6 Likes

Let me know anyway lads when it is kicking off. I want to get plenty of beer, cold meat and cheese in whether we are locked down or conscripted.

I’d say trumps impending defeat has deescalated things a lot around the world

What odds are you giving?

A smokescreen to grab the headlines by Bibi from the time they bombed a school. His tactics are old, yet effective.

Bibi was minutes away from another security disaster last night. A massive bomb being carried by a suicide bomber headed towards a football stadium in Tel Aviv exploded prematurely.

Ouch. How he’s survived politically down the years is difficult to fathom. A shrewd operator.