Useless cagers and annoying habits

Smash or pass?

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea what youā€™re on about.

fuckin cagers banging into each other

Look at this lunaticā€¦ She must be vaccinated.

1 Like

Youd like to know what happened beforehand. Her licence plate is hanging off already.

Iā€™d say both of them are vaccinated.

1 Like

The fact that someone had started filming makes me think sheā€™d already done one bump into the fiesta

I lost the plot todayā€¦ A right bit of road rage.

I was just entering onto a roundabout when a car from the left decided to go for it, which was just about fineā€¦ But the fuck behind him decided to tailgate him when i was well on the roundabout so like anyone i gave him a beep ā€¦ The cunt put his finger up to his lips and gave me the sushh signā€¦ The cunt. If he had put his hand up and said sorry i would have begrudgingly let it go but a shushhā€¦ :rage:

It turns out we were both going to Dunnes so i followed the cunt till he parked up and jumped out of the car and up to his window to ask him what he was atā€¦ He maintained i was no where near the roundabout yet he was parallel to me shushing me when i was well on the roundabout. I threw a few choice words at him and he walked giving it the bigā€™un when he was ten feet away so i jumped back into the car and drove at the cunt at speed sending to dive two feet to his left.

Iā€™m not proud of my actions but he obviously thought he was dealing with another cork steamer with his shushing and i Limericked him.

8 Likes

You were badly mugged off there.

1 Like

Iā€™m still seeething

Yeah he made a diddy of you.

1 Like

@gilgamboa went into town today and walked all over the cunt.

4 Likes

I know what he looks like now. Iā€™ve done an artists impression as soon as i got home and have it up on my fridge

M7 was chaos coming back from Portlaoise earlier. Pitch black, sheets of rain with poor visibility and cunts still tailgating and crossing in and out of lanes. Isha will accentuate it tomorrow

TNH

1 Like

Ah it did. Nobody paints themselves like a pure sap for something that didnt happen.

1 Like

Lads are allowing their internet persona leak out into their real life encounters. Dangerous business

1 Like

Exactly. I was filled with rage and nearly killed a man. Iā€™d hardly make it up.

1 Like

:clap:

Imagine yer trial being debated on here if you had killed him

5 Likes