Useless cagers and annoying habits

Yes. Oreland has caught up.

Best countries in the world? Bullshit. Whatever about Oz, Ireland is a joke the way it treats people. Letting businesses go under and families suffer just because of laziness to prevent flood damage.

The one thing about the aussies, any natural disasters and everyone (bar the odd cunt stealinh shit when people have been evacuated) downs tools and helps. Insurance pays out, governments try to learn and prevent. In ireland its toigh shot. And Quinn and his mates have it rigged that the only people to suffer are the people paying insurance or flooded in.

We force our kids in educational slavery and wonā€™t let them out to exercise. Its abuse.

And on and on and on.

To a certain degree yes. However society has to be a certain way for him to flourish too.

We really really really want to be recognised by the rest of the world. We reall really want a pat of the back weather its for McGregor or Hurling or Guinness or whatever. Its pathetic.

Ireland and oz are up the top of all indices in tegards to living conditiond,happiness etc.

Not sure what educational slavery means

Who hives a fuck what indices say or what is being shoved down your throat by governments. I thought you had more of an open mind than that.

I trust nothing whatsoever like that thrown out.

Go meet people from all walks of life. See what its really like.

People in ā€œpoorerā€ countries are far happier than us.

Educational slavery, if you canā€™t work it out then maybe you need to go back to it.

Iā€™m not his biggest fan but he has gotten to the top of his chosen pursuit through hard work and dedication and one has to admire him for that.

To say we really want appreciation from the rest of the world is tarring the whole population with the one brusht, I do see where you are coming from but rather than the likes of McGregor but i would have more issue with Joe.ie and media of that ilk.

1 Like

Ya lets ignore all impartial scientific ways of measuring these things and instead rely on the anecdotal evidence of a Cork lad who went to Oz for a few years.

Its all the one.

Of course iā€™m not talking about every man woman and child. Just a general view of where we are at.

I openly, and this is in an article that you can look up, praise McGregors appli ation etc. Totally irrelivant to what i am saying. Its how people associate with that. Its very different from how irish people traditional attached themselves to such people. Its cult like.

His relaying of this anecdotal evidence is his means to transport the experience he has gained abroad. He is trying to educate you. Please have an open mind.

Transport - thereā€™s more public transport available in Ireland than ever before. Its not perfect but you cannot say its not getting better.
The roads - 10 years ago it took close to 4 hours to drive between the 2 main cities in the country, now you can get from Red Cow to Jack Lynch tunnel in almost 2 hours. Apart from Limerick to Cork, every major city and thereby the whole country is better connected than any time in the countries history.
General Amenities - almost every civic centre / library / town park in any major town in Ireland has been upgraded in the last 5-10 years.

Setting up a business in Ireland is one of the easiest countries in Europe. Thereā€™s enterprise and feasibility grants available for almost everything. All it takes is a conversation with the Enterprise board and a simple form fill. Leader funding is returning which effectively gives small businesses free funding if the business model is good enough.

The only thing in your post that is correct is how people moving to Ireland get PPS numbers or Garda cards. The process and queuing overnight is a joke. The rest of your post looks purely like a rant based on you having a bad day because someone scoffed at a stupid business idea you had.

1 Like

You are a sheep.

Science is dodgy in many aspects. Much of science is now heavily backed by corporation. Drug scandels and sports science and food and drinks information has taught us that.

Virtually all of science is now about a standpoint. You prove that you can and iā€™ll prove that you canā€™t.

1 Like

What business idea was that?

Transport has not i.proved. in the ground buses still run late or not at all. Council works refuse to work in crisis etc. Thats what working for the government should be about.

:joy:

Ah here. Iā€™m not even going near that. Not even to wind you up

5 Likes

Arenā€™t you the biggest Roy Keane fanboy on here?

Thats a clamping

What?

Ah hearā€¦

You are constantly defending Roy Keane despite the growing list of incidents and actions that convey him to be an utter wanker.

1 Like

Here.

Here hear.

There are more public buses than ever before. You can get a bus for 9 euro from Cork City to Dublin airport or city centre. You can get from Dublin to Belfast or Cork via public transport in 2 and a bit hours. Youā€™re denying actual facts if you think it hasnā€™t improved.

Show me a country in the world where 100% of buses run on time all the time. Its physically impossible to the fact that they have to share the roads with car drivers, cyclists and all other forms of maniacs who like to take chances and subsequently cause accidents. The only alternative is to build private roads just for buses.

You might elaborate on this as Iā€™ve never seen anyone refuse to work in a crisis. Irish people more than any other nation will tend to muck in and help out in a crisis regardless of who theyā€™re employed by - its the small bit of community spirit still left.

Take it up with your local election candidate over the next few weeks.