Useless cagers and annoying habits

1 Like

What town is this supposed to have happened in? A pub with all the boys looking out the window laughing

1 Like

Just another Clare roaster.

It’s gas alright. @Tassotti is almost
a son txo @HBV. Its like he adopted him online or took over as his step father.

1 Like

:smile:
Who in the name of fuck is this little creep?

Sling your hook you cunt.

1 Like

A pub on a main street with a window looking out onto that street? Such a thing never existed in Ireland surely :rollseyes:

Backtrack

Not a backtrack. I might have to illustrate this incident in the style of @Fagan_ODowd if this continues.

Please don’t, for fuck sake.

1 Like

Nice one this morning. I am driving along Great Denmark Street in the direction of Gardiner Place. I am indicating to turn right down Hill Street. The light is green but I am waiting patiently for the traffic to come through the junction so that I can take the turn. The light goes orange and I prepare to make a quick turn on red as I am in the middle of the junction. A Ford Fiesta comes racing through the red light speeding up to do it and leaving me stranded in an embarrassing position in the middle of the junction. I toot my horn to signify my annoyance at this turn of events and your man screams FUCK YOU YOU SOMETHING UNINTELLIGIBLE as he goes past. I was most amused to get such a rise out of this clearly very frazzled individual.

1 Like

He mugged you off. Good and proper. Where you stranded in a yellow box? You’d get fined for that here on the mainland

1 Like

No yellow box on the junction. I felt that I had won the encounter as A I was in no hurry B a gentleman driving from Temple Street let me advance anyway and C I had clearly got your mans blood past boiling point.

1 Like

Seems to be some awful contrary, grumpy fuckers on the road up there in the capital. You wouldn’t get that down here in Limerick. Very placid road users, you’d hardly ever see incidents of road rage. You’d occasionally see cars swerving at speed into big puddles alright to splash travelers with that dirty water but no real road rage between us normal folk against one another down here.

4 Likes

I have found myself a much more relaxed person over the past number of years when it comes to moving through Dublin traffic. Its amusing to watch other drivers absolutely seethe in their cars now. Lifes too short for that sort of shit.

1 Like

I look forward to the diagram about this little episode.

1 Like

Agreed.

Funny to see lads look sheepish when they get caught beside the driver they abused at next set of traffic lights.

Years ago I got into a fist fight outside Trinity after a traffic altercation.

I was on a pushbike cycling down Pearse Street and a car couldn’t get passed me. He started beeping me and I wouldn’t get out of his way. I slowed to a crawl and that did for him. He got out of the car in rush hour chased after me, dragged me off my bike and high jinx ensued. As it happened, a friend of mine called Dotsy, saw the incident and intervened to prevent us doing damage to each other.

2 Likes

You seem to attract quite a high level of trouble in traffic Fagan

1 Like

That’s a long time ago. I kicked a taxi car that cut across me on the bike years ago as well on Merrion Row and got a right good chase. I eventually lost him by cycling down that little lane where McGrattans is/ was.

:pensive: