Useless cagers and annoying habits

You.

Nordie chip on the shoulder

Would you ever fuck off? Those Nordies hadnā€™t the vote, subject to a corrupt police force, interned etc etc. Basically treated as second class citizens in their own country.

And you want to take a moral high ground just because some customer stopped doing business with you?

1 Like

I was implying that you go about things in a snide and underhand manner. It fits in with your weak character as you have shown on numerous occasions that you are unable to keep your word or abide by commitments that you make. You also like to tell lies and move the goalposts. I suppose your own acknowledgement that you are a weirdo excuses some if not all of this socially abnormal behaviour.

What the fuck are you on about? How are my clients coming into this? Bizarre

Nordies would want to move the fuck on. The biggest whinging cunts on this planet.

Iā€™m not sorry if I offended you, mate.

Youā€™re always whinging about Nordies, because we did it against all odds whereas you canā€™t with the odds in your favour.

Youā€™re the Livia Soprano of the forum.

Thatā€™s nice of you. You didnā€™t offend me though.

Youā€™re living in the past.

So yet again you avoid the questions.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Standard Kev deflection.

So lads,

Anyone observe any wreckless driving in the cold weather today?

Sitting down having a coffee in the pub after a few holes and one of the lads points across the road and says ā€œI think your car is after getting a tip thereā€. I look out and thereā€™s a young one trying to park a beat-up old Audi nose first in the space behind mine, and sure enough sheā€™s after scraping down the back corner of my own car. I come out and she clocks I own the car sheā€™s after hitting, sheā€™s still trying to get into the spot at this stage and traffic is held up both ways waiting for her to finish her manoeuvre. So she gets out, apologises, jumps back into her car and sure enough reverses back into my car again :tired_face: Somehow I managed to keep from going postal, she gets out and I get her details, and tell her to have her oul lad ring me, 19 and only got her licence two weeks ago (full licence mind you). The lads inside the pub are creasing themselves watching all this, amongst whom, as it turns out; is her uncle. Small mercy I didnā€™t tear strips off her now I suppose. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be as charitable when it comes getting it fixed though.

5 Likes

Terrible story

5 Likes

Your words are wounding to me pal.

I thought it would never end.

1 Like

it was a rubbish story, the best stories today were about the lad in Ennistymon bating the shit our of his brother the cop and the Croydon serial cat killer

2 Likes

The ennistymon yarn was good. The likes of that you could reproduce anywhere, and it would still be fresh 10 years down the line. Itā€™s a classic.
Iv just read the croydon cat story and its also very good in fairness.

Who is this @Raylan character iv never noticed him before. Heā€™d want to up his game.

What was the Ennistymon story lads?

Weā€™ll let the Likes decide.

Currently @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy 2 - 4 @Raylan

Ah here, I canā€™t be listening to this. The imaginary lad from Kilfenora being backed up by the lad who needs to pay to have his ego massaged. Off with ye :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Unreal these two. It must be the greatest romance in tfk history. These two constantly licking each others holes is a fair embarrassment around here.

3 Likes