Useless cagers and annoying habits

Or drunk, or both

Think those arrows were marking some fun run or something. Some obstacle that roundabout though.

I drove around that. Some craic in a rental but I wouldn’t fancy doing it in my own car.

Found myself following cars on a rat run this morning between Ranelagh and the Canal. Northbrook Road, at the end turn right back towards Appian Way. However noticed the car in front of me taking a turn to the left to cut up a side road. I followed, and only after I turned realised we were both going the wrong way down a one way road for about 50m before it merged into a normal 2 way street. I felt bad until I noticed a good 5 or 6 cars behind me doing the same thing. Seemed completely nuts.

This is the street here - 6 Winton Rd - https://goo.gl/maps/1x1rcYTLTM32,
42 Leeson Park - https://goo.gl/maps/bmKneWbsTo82

Anyone familiar with the area know if blatant disregard of a one way system is a regular thing in the morning here?

Yawn

Hi mate,

FOAD

Regards,
Mac

4 Likes

Only for the ballsy guys.

3 Likes

Where were you trying to get to? Onto appian way? It hardly saved you that much time did it?

Basically needed to cross the N11 towards ballsbridge but my normal route was too busy after an accident or something so was improvising. Hadn’t intended going near Ranelagh at all.

Yawn

1 Like

Go on, tell us another interesting story about your cycle to work on your fixie

Wtf are you on about now hook nose?

I’m calling you a cunt Gonzo, is that clear enough for you?

3 Likes

Seen a driver yesterday evening about 6.30 driving with no lights on. How he didn’t notice is beyond me. A couple of on the horn and few flashes of the lights and finally the gobshite realised he had no lights on. How far he drove like that,fuck knows.

Mac handed the selfish giant his arse on that last post.

Hate driving around Atlanta, fuckers there run you off the road if you’re not doing a ton.

Heading southbound down the M50 today around 4pm. 141 5 series BMW two cars ahead of me in the fast lane doing around 75 miles an hour. I noticed he got a bit close to the barrier on the right hand side and good bit of dust rose up.

Next thing the car went into the middle lane and across into the slow lane before hitting the metal barrier at the far side at 75 mph. The car then ricocheted back across all three lanes of the M50 before smashing into the concrete barrier and flipping onto its side before landing back on its wheels. Car completely wrote off yet somehow your man managed to open the door and walk away. Absolutely surreal.

Turns out he had fallen asleep at the wheel.

5 Likes

I’d say that woke him up.

4 Likes

Fuckin hell sounds like he was blessed,normally when you hit anything solid at that speed you are mince meat.Scary shit to witness aswell.

Value of a good car. Lucky he didn’t kill more than himself. Some misfortune behind him in a punto wouldn’t have much chance