Useless cagers and annoying habits

Shows the value of a good sleep.

2 Likes

That never happenedā€¦

https://www.kildarenow.com/news/pensioner-denies-making-offensive-hand-gestures-women-co-kildare-road/146188

this man sounds like a thoroughly allright sort

She said: "He called both myself and my daughter a tramp. You are only a pup, he said to my daughter, he said that I should 'put a muzzle or something on her.:clap:

5 Likes

Himself and @Fagan_ODowd would get on brilliantly

Id say it was @Fagan_ODowd,fair play fagan

Heā€™s been done up like a kipper there. Shafted because heā€™s old and thereā€™s two of them. Unlucky @Fagan_ODowd

What a file photo to use all the same :clap:

I acted the utter cunt on the road there. Fellow let me down and I had to do a pick up in Dundrum at very short notice. Did the whole driving down the fast lane and flicking the lights at the slow cunts in front of me. Came off the motorway at Jn13 in the wrong lane and cut in at the top at the roundabout, got ahead of about 50 cars. I really enjoyed it.

6 Likes

Progressive driving.

Ballsy driving. Rules are for losers.

That junction encourages it. Queuing there is mad. You could always do a Chevy chase around the roundabout if you felt bad.

England is deadly for this carry on, I have got into it myself lately, its kind of like a game of high stakes poker, there are a lot of cunts who wouldnā€™t let you in, then you are fucked and have to go down to the next junction

Iā€™d say you felt very Alpha during that bit of driving

He felt young again

I felt alive, kind of like Jeremy Clarkson

1 Like

It takes balls of steel to hold off turning in right untill the last second, you really have to hold your nerve

Jesus, it must have been this thread that inspired but I was really acting the cunt on the way to London today up the m23, I was weaving in and out of the two overtaking lanes and not even indicating, I was driving the shit out of the car, that engine light came on half way home when I was changed gears

1 Like

Not the right thread but, this car accident is being reported strangely.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/man-arrested-after-pensioner-70s-killed-in-road-crash-garda-investigation-launched-35592432.html

A man in his 70s has died after a road crash involving a car and a farming vehicle.
GardaĆ­ are investigating the circumstances surrounding the sudden death in North Kerry this morning.
Officers were called to the scene of the collision in Rattoo, Ballyduff at 8.45am.

It is believed that a teleporter farm vehicle crashed into the pensionerā€™s car. Despite desperate efforts by paramedics to revive the man, he was pronounced dead at the scene before he could be rushed to Tralee hospital.
Gardai immediately cordoned off the scene.

A man in his 60s has been arrested and brought to Listowel garda station.
Both men are known to each other.

He is being held under section four of the criminal justice act and can be held for up to 24 hours.
The road has been closed off the road and a full examination is underway.

Gardai say the state pathologist has been notified as have the Garda Technical Bureau
The deceased was inside his vehicle when he was in collision with the farm machine.

A source said that the nature of the garda investigation will be determined by the results of the post mortem.
The manā€™s name will not be released until all relatives are notified.

Are they saying it was perhaps deliberate?
If only we had a North Kerry correspondent to get the low down