Useless cagers and annoying habits

I think the reg plate is gone off the back of it anyway. I heard that the council might be putting speed bumps on the road as you approach the cross although if you’re coming from Dromina the road is bumpy enough anyway!

More like a St Bridgets Cross

1 Like
4 Likes

Was there shots fired ?

The ape should have known that only guards can park illegally on Henry street.

Seems to be a very common occurrence at that bridge

3 Likes

What a fucking dumbass.

I had a narrow escape earlier after some bint in a tan reg car decided to enter my lane with no signal or indication… just as I was about to pull level with her. Once I saw the tan reg I was on full alert… She was in the inside lane for the south link road while I was on the outside heading straight for Douglas…she was driving one handed with what appeared to be a coffee in the other. when she realised she was in the wrong lane she just decided to pull into the left lane without even checking and I had to come to a full stop as not even me beeping the horn deterred her for a few seconds… If she hadn’t had a tan reg I may not have been so alert and may have seen her a bit later. Tan fucking cunt. I didn’t leave her pull out after she stopped as well, I drove around her and let her there as did your man behind me.

Nearing the end of an epic weekends driving I was going from the roundabout at Clare Hall to the roundabout at Donaghmede when in my mirror I saw some cunt roaring up the bus lane in a souped up Merc on my inside. I indicated to enter that lane and he had to stop dead even though I had no intention of joining it. I laughed to myself at the good of it.

16 Likes

I’m taking all this guff with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

I don’t give two shiny shits pal.

1 Like

Did you report this incident at all?

You’re hoping this catches on.

Probably M15

Possibility. Choco was probably out taking down the last of the election posters.
They’ve his number now you’d think. Best to burn the car and stay indoors for a month.

2 Likes

Right too