Useless cagers and annoying habits

My advice would be to get a quote for the repair, if it exceeds ā‚¬300 run it through her insurance.

If its a once off it will have no impact on her premium
if its a regular occurrence it may impact her ability to take to the road eventually however that might be for the safety of all.

Compo

2 Likes

No point being a hungry cunt about it. Sure his time spent making a claim is probably worth more.

What claim are you on about here, sure according to the disenfranchised here every oulā€™ wan or lad are tipping about with bundles of loot in their pockets. All TUM had to say was ā€œit looks like a monkey to me Granā€ and sheā€™d have coughed there and then. Youā€™d want to be carrying a grand or two these days in your pocket with the price of things. Thoā€™ Revolut has itā€™s momentsā€¦.

1 Like

Sheā€™d have gotten a tyre change out of the episode if she pulled that stunt on me, the cunt.

1 Like

Witnessed it a few years back on a Christmas eve morning in the dunnes car park in Kilkenny. A lad was politely told by the person he stole the space from that unless he moved it, the one spare wheel wouldnā€™t get him out of trouble. He actually moved it.

Iā€™ll get the quote and Iā€™ll give her a call (she gave me her name and number).

Iā€™ll say I was minded to let her off as a gesture of goodwill but a lad from Leitrim who remembers the Big Snow of 47 counselled me otherwise.

1 Like

This anonymous advisor clearly believes that itā€™s better in your pocket than hers.
The hungry eye sees far and all that.

The thing is, if the shoe was on the other foot would she be as accommodating?
Iā€™d say not, and her three sons would be down to your house the following evening.

Anyway, Iā€™m nobody to talk. A young girl at work, just starting out to drive, backed into the side of my car one day. ā€œThatā€™s not too badā€ says she. I let her off. What could I do?

Doesnā€™t it get fierce complicated in public and private car parks? Or have the rules changed from years ago?

1 Like

I made the call and let her off.

The text and phone call I received from
her has made me feel great about it.

I then got a call to collect a gift in a local shop.

Iā€™m glad I did it.

Weā€™re all just walking each other home.

17 Likes

Someone tipped into the back of the father a few years back she got out crying & in a panic. He left her off said he couldnā€™t be dealing with that.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll get some good karma from that. Good man.

3 Likes

What is it people driving with their fog lights on all the time? Especially the front ones.

1 Like

Youā€™ll enjoy that pack of Ferrero.

Fair play to you mate :+1:

2 Likes

Same clowns typically have not road legal bulbs for their dips too.

Traffic units doing anything about it or will this question simply garner a laugh here?

The only answer is give them the full beams back.

1 Like

Had to be stillorgan shopping centre - a cunt of a spot.

1 Like

The exact spot.

1 Like

The missus gets medication from the pharmacy there that she canā€™t get here and Iā€™ve to head over for it the odd time. Iā€™ve taken to parking out on the street near Crokes and walking in.

1 Like

Thread title edited @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like