Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The HSE are reactive not proactive.

Everything is an afterthought.

Aul Brenda and Nuala get a tough time on here but they are only the serfs. These are failings at top level management.

21st century Irish politics has moved 100% to outsourced spin departments and PR.

1 Like

Is it possible they did 0 (zero) vaccines on St Patrick’s Day?

2 Likes

More probable than possible

They are relying on GPs for a lot of the roll out so I’d say its very likely indeed

Can’t wait to get me vaccine and me vaccine psssport sorted. Be laughing then :pint:

You’ll be laughing alright until they blame the 10% who don’t get vaccinated and the many “variants” next winter which will require you to get another booster if not two.

If they continue to use the PCR test to deem opening up, we can forget it.

1 Like

Enjoy being under the bed mate

I don’t abide by any of the restrictions anymore.

Good luck with your booster next Autumn. You can bookmark that.

1 Like

Hermann has had enough of EU bullshit.

" German Chancellor Angela Merkel says ready “to go the German way” on the #SputnikV vaccine if there is no EU approval and purchase it unilaterally."

https://twitter.com/sputnikvaccine/status/1372992333113921540

Tick tock

You’ve been sold a pup,

In a few years time you’ll realise it - don’t let Nphet dictate where you can and cannot go distance wise from your house.

5 Likes

The Russians are playing the world like a fiddle. Meanwhile they’ve less than 4% of their own population done and thats first dose only

Putin is a fantastic leader in fairness.

Their bots are flat out on twitter getting governments to go cap in hand to Vlad and kiss his ring.
Of course he’ll need a little something in return

2 Likes

Great man, in fairness nothing comes free in reality.

@glasagusban won’t like that.

He won’t like that one bit.

1 Like

The UK did 1 per cent of their population today while we were remobiliisng vaccine teams.

I bought nothing.

I hope it’s a high mattress

1 Like

So the AZ vaccine was halted on Sunday.

Very HSE to administer 14 vaccines of a suspended vaccine.

The figures are revised on later days. The actual amount administered last Sunday was around 300 but the backlog brought it up to 1100

1 Like