Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Could you imagine the messing when you consider how tickets for all Ireland finals are given out in most clubs !

1 Like

Well the lass who injected me was a healthcare assistant (no training bar basic life support and on minimum wage). She’s injecting 125 people a day she told me. Still, it’s beyond a teacher to inject a class so 🤷.

2 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2021/0406/1208256-analysis-can-ireland-really-hit-its-vaccine-targets/

Its like they were outdoors avoiding travelling to matches, not using dressing rooms and avoiding slip streams on their tfk 5km

Are we going to do it? @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

By the way Donnelly was being a bit evasive about extra vaccinators being available and ready last night, I’d say no.

Not a hope I’d say.

I feel like yer man ripped off our work there.

J&J will also be crucial and they are probably really not going to see any big no of doses given until July.

What the J&J supply figures are like in July will be crucial to how quickly this can be finished off.

If J&J meet their Q2 commitments and add another 500k or so in July then that should be enough to see it out in the month of July.

They just need to keep horsing Pfizer into everyone as soon as they can until then.

We do know J&J have flagged delivery concerns so I think getting half of what was promised in Q2 is most likely.

Sweden expecting 2.7 million across July to September. Would mean about 1.28 million ish for Ireland.

1 Like

The first two million doses are all that matters. Once the million or so at risk are done. Then its over

3 Likes

That lad is a good presenter. Very clear and confident in his delivery.

They’d want to slow down the vaccine roll out so weddings are cancelled for the rest of the year.

Monday - Sunday 125505

1100 on Easter Sunday?

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

1 Like

31 second doses on Easter Sunday. :smile:

2 Likes

Saturday and Sunday :joy:

It’s an emergency